Crest meaning in HindiCrest is a english word.
Crest Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
crest = कलग़ी
- Usage: Pecock with its long crest looks more beautiful.
crest = शिखर
- Usage: After her victory in the match,she was on the crest of a wave.
crest = ढाल
- Usage: N.C.C.cadets with crest and motto on their caps look very smart.
crest = ऊपर चढ़ाना
- Usage: The river crests downwards towards the foothills.
crest = पर्रों का तुर्रा लगाना
- Usage: Red-Indians crest their heads with eagle feathers.
Crest Meaning in Detail
crest (noun) = the top line of a hill, mountain, or wave
crest (noun) = the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
Synonyms: peak, crown, crest, top, tip, summit
- Usage: the view from the peak was magnificent
- Usage: they clambered to the tip of Monadnock
- Usage: the region is a few molecules wide at the summit
crest (noun) = the center of a cambered road
Synonyms: crown, crest
crest (noun) = (heraldry) in medieval times, an emblem used to decorate a helmet
crest (noun) = a showy growth of e.g. feathers or skin on the head of a bird or other animal
crest (verb) = lie at the top of
Synonyms: cap, crest
- Usage: Snow capped the mountains
crest (verb) = reach a high point
- Usage: The river crested last night
- fingernail meaning in Hindi
- acrobatic meaning in Hindi
- underwrite meaning in Hindi
- second_lieutenant meaning in Hindi
- epigram meaning in Hindi
- FO meaning in Hindi
- invalidate meaning in Hindi
- oppress meaning in Hindi
- marvellous meaning in Hindi
- caste meaning in Hindi
- obstrnet meaning in Hindi
- fragile meaning in Hindi
- collusion meaning in Hindi
- angelica meaning in Hindi
- open meaning in Hindi