Decent meaning in HindiDecent is a english word.
Decent Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
decent = उचित
- Usage: All poor should be provided with decent food and shelter.
decent = अच्छा
- Usage: The exhibition was quite decent.
decent = मर्यादित
- Usage: He was wearing a decent dress.
Decent Meaning in Detail
decent (adj) = socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous
Synonyms: decent, nice
- Usage: from a decent family
- Usage: a nice girl
decent (adj) = according with custom or propriety
Synonyms: becoming, comely, comme_il_faut, decent, decorous, seemly
- Usage: her becoming modesty
- Usage: comely behavior
- Usage: it is not comme il faut for a gentleman to be constantly asking for money
- Usage: a decent burial
- Usage: seemly behavior
decent (adj) = conforming to conventions of sexual behavior
- Usage: speech in this circle, if not always decent, never became lewd"- George Santayana
decent (adj) = sufficient for the purpose
Synonyms: adequate, decent, enough
- Usage: an adequate income
- Usage: the food was adequate
- Usage: a decent wage
- Usage: enough food
- Usage: food enough
decent (adj) = decently clothed
- Usage: are you decent?
decent (adj) = observing conventional sexual mores in speech or behavior or dress
- Usage: a modest neckline in her dress
- Usage: though one of her shoulder straps had slipped down, she was perfectly decent by current standards
decent (adv) = in the right manner
Synonyms: properly, decently, decent, in_good_order, right, the_right_way
- Usage: please do your job properly!
- Usage: can't you carry me decent?
- straggle meaning in Hindi
- interaction meaning in Hindi
- raving meaning in Hindi
- leaf meaning in Hindi
- spinal meaning in Hindi
- Scalding meaning in Hindi
- organization meaning in Hindi
- coolness meaning in Hindi
- earthen meaning in Hindi
- retract meaning in Hindi
- snare_drum meaning in Hindi
- prefigure meaning in Hindi
- desecrate meaning in Hindi
- king-size meaning in Hindi
- tie-up meaning in Hindi