Declare meaning in HindiDeclare is a english word.
Declare Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
declare = घोषित करना
- Usage: He has to declare about his son's massiage.
declare = विवरण देना
- Usage: The business man will declare about his income today .
declare = उद्घोषणा करना
- Usage: The captain will declare about his team mates later.
- Usage: He has declared about his meetings.
Declare Meaning in Detail
declare (verb) = state emphatically and authoritatively
- Usage: He declared that he needed more money to carry out the task he was charged with
declare (verb) = announce publicly or officially
Synonyms: announce, declare
- Usage: The President declared war
declare (verb) = state firmly
- Usage: He declared that he was innocent
declare (verb) = declare to be
Synonyms: declare, adjudge, hold
- Usage: She was declared incompetent
- Usage: judge held that the defendant was innocent
declare (verb) = authorize payments of
- Usage: declare dividends
declare (verb) = designate (a trump suit or no-trump) with the final bid of a hand
declare (verb) = make a declaration (of dutiable goods) to a customs official
- Usage: Do you have anything to declare?
declare (verb) = proclaim one's support, sympathy, or opinion for or against
- Usage: His wife declared at once for moving to the West Coast
- cohort meaning in Hindi
- labyrinth meaning in Hindi
- weaken meaning in Hindi
- steam_roller meaning in Hindi
- pantry meaning in Hindi
- flourine meaning in Hindi
- rule meaning in Hindi
- harlequin meaning in Hindi
- Scurrilous meaning in Hindi
- keyhole meaning in Hindi
- projector meaning in Hindi
- breakthrough meaning in Hindi
- montage meaning in Hindi
- namely meaning in Hindi
- praiseworthy meaning in Hindi