Degree meaning in HindiDegree is a english word.
Degree Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
degree = उपाधि
- Usage: He got a degree in medicine from the famous medical college.
degree = अंश
- Usage: The angle can be measured in degrees.
- Usage: The temperature was recorded to be 37oC.
degree = कोटि
- Usage: He shows a high degree of realiability in the products he delivers.
Degree Meaning in Detail
degree (noun) = a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality
Synonyms: degree, grade, level
- Usage: a moderate grade of intelligence
- Usage: a high level of care is required
- Usage: it is all a matter of degree
degree (noun) = a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
Synonyms: degree, level, stage, point
- Usage: a remarkable degree of frankness
- Usage: at what stage are the social sciences?
degree (noun) = an award conferred by a college or university signifying that the recipient has satisfactorily completed a course of study
Synonyms: academic_degree, degree
- Usage: he earned his degree at Princeton summa cum laude
degree (noun) = a measure for arcs and angles
Synonyms: degree, arcdegree
- Usage: there are 360 degrees in a circle
degree (noun) = the highest power of a term or variable
degree (noun) = a unit of temperature on a specified scale
- Usage: the game was played in spite of the 40-degree temperature
degree (noun) = the seriousness of something (e.g., a burn or crime)
- Usage: murder in the second degree
- Usage: a second degree burn
- air_terminal meaning in Hindi
- traduce meaning in Hindi
- pistol meaning in Hindi
- intergovernmental meaning in Hindi
- well_establihed meaning in Hindi
- sari meaning in Hindi
- Leo meaning in Hindi
- Jesuit meaning in Hindi
- undistinguished meaning in Hindi
- unladen meaning in Hindi
- wretched meaning in Hindi
- perdition meaning in Hindi
- toy meaning in Hindi
- therapeutics meaning in Hindi
- shepherd meaning in Hindi