Delay meaning in HindiDelay is a english word.
Delay Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
delay = देरी करना[होना]
- Usage: You should not delay the procedure further.
- Usage: Traffic was delayed by the bad weather.
- Usage: Ram is trying to delay his going to London.
- Usage: राम लंदन जाने को टालने की कोशिश कर रहा है.
delay = विलम्ब
- Usage: The function will start without delay.
- Usage: There was a delay of two hours noticed for the arrival of the train.
- Usage: There will be some delay in the Annual function.
- Usage: वार्षिकोत्सव मे थोड़ा विलम्ब होगा.
Delay Meaning in Detail
delay (noun) = time during which some action is awaited
Synonyms: delay, hold, time_lag, postponement, wait
- Usage: instant replay caused too long a delay
- Usage: he ordered a hold in the action
delay (noun) = the act of delaying; inactivity resulting in something being put off until a later time
Synonyms: delay, holdup
delay (verb) = cause to be slowed down or delayed
Synonyms: delay, detain, hold_up
- Usage: Traffic was delayed by the bad weather
- Usage: she delayed the work that she didn't want to perform
delay (verb) = act later than planned, scheduled, or required
- Usage: Don't delay your application to graduate school or else it won't be considered
delay (verb) = stop or halt
Synonyms: stay, detain, delay
- Usage: Please stay the bloodshed!
delay (verb) = slow the growth or development of
Synonyms: check, retard, delay
- Usage: The brain damage will retard the child's language development
- apparatus meaning in Hindi
- Pharisee meaning in Hindi
- discrepancy meaning in Hindi
- advert meaning in Hindi
- grudgingly meaning in Hindi
- folklorist meaning in Hindi
- knitting-needle meaning in Hindi
- worse meaning in Hindi
- impracticality meaning in Hindi
- timidity meaning in Hindi
- spic meaning in Hindi
- rabble-rousing meaning in Hindi
- foul meaning in Hindi
- truce meaning in Hindi
- wrapping meaning in Hindi