Delicacy meaning in HindiDelicacy is a english word.
Delicacy Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
delicacy = कोमलता
- Usage: His work showed a great delicacy.
- Usage: The delicacy of her features made her extremely attractive.
delicacy = स्वादिष्ट भोजन
- Usage: Ice-Cream is a delicacy for children.
- Usage: Crabs are a delicacy in this region.
delicacy = कुशलता
- Usage: The delicacy of their game has led them to the number one position in the world.
delicacy = नज़ाकत
- Usage: We should remember the delicacy of their position.
Delicacy Meaning in Detail
delicacy (noun) = the quality of being beautiful and delicate in appearance
Synonyms: daintiness, delicacy, fineness
- Usage: the daintiness of her touch
- Usage: the fineness of her features
delicacy (noun) = something considered choice to eat
Synonyms: dainty, delicacy, goody, kickshaw, treat
delicacy (noun) = refined taste; tact
Synonyms: delicacy, discretion
delicacy (noun) = smallness of stature
Synonyms: delicacy, slightness
delicacy (noun) = lack of physical strength
Synonyms: fragility, delicacy
delicacy (noun) = subtly skillful handling of a situation
Synonyms: delicacy, diplomacy, discreetness, finesse
delicacy (noun) = lightness in movement or manner
Synonyms: airiness, delicacy
- scenery meaning in Hindi
- rationalize meaning in Hindi
- dexterity meaning in Hindi
- desist meaning in Hindi
- scimitar meaning in Hindi
- insectivore meaning in Hindi
- glimpse meaning in Hindi
- plaster meaning in Hindi
- L meaning in Hindi
- trumpet meaning in Hindi
- personal meaning in Hindi
- pariah meaning in Hindi
- wash meaning in Hindi
- impound meaning in Hindi
- ostensible meaning in Hindi