Delicate meaning in HindiDelicate is a english word.
Delicate Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
delicate = नाज़ुक
delicate = नाज़ुक/कोमल
- Usage: Rose is a delicate flower.
- Usage: Silk is a delicate fabric.
- Usage: The baby's skin is very delicate .
- Usage: The child has a delicate constitution.
- Usage: A new born baby has a delicate skin.
- Usage: He advised the delicate handling of the situation by his wife.
- Usage: The doctor did a delicate surgery.
- Usage: This tray is very delicate.
- Usage: Crockery made of bone china is extremely delicate.
delicate = सूक्ष्म
- Usage: The delicate carvings on the temple wall are very impressive.
delicate = कुशलतापूर्ण
- Usage: The eye surgery normally needs delicate handling.
delicate = संवेदनशील
- Usage: The dogs have a very delicate sense of smell.
Delicate Meaning in Detail
delicate (adj) = exquisitely fine and subtle and pleasing; susceptible to injury
- Usage: a delicate violin passage
- Usage: delicate china
- Usage: a delicate flavor
- Usage: the delicate wing of a butterfly
delicate (adj) = marked by great skill especially in meticulous technique
- Usage: a surgeon's delicate touch
delicate (adj) = easily broken or damaged or destroyed
Synonyms: delicate, fragile, frail
- Usage: a kite too delicate to fly safely
- Usage: fragile porcelain plates
- Usage: fragile old bones
- Usage: a frail craft
delicate (adj) = easily hurt
Synonyms: delicate, soft
- Usage: soft hands
- Usage: a baby's delicate skin
delicate (adj) = developed with extreme delicacy and subtlety
Synonyms: finespun, delicate
- Usage: the satire touches with finespun ridicule every kind of human pretense
delicate (adj) = difficult to handle; requiring great tact
Synonyms: delicate, ticklish, touchy
- Usage: delicate negotiations with the big powers
- Usage: hesitates to be explicit on so ticklish a matter
- Usage: a touchy subject
delicate (adj) = of an instrument or device; capable of registering minute differences or changes precisely
- Usage: almost undetectable with even the most delicate instruments
- keep_off meaning in Hindi
- sonic meaning in Hindi
- hibiscus meaning in Hindi
- blue_stone meaning in Hindi
- clear-cut meaning in Hindi
- food-chain meaning in Hindi
- town_clerk meaning in Hindi
- ultimately meaning in Hindi
- agenda meaning in Hindi
- heinousness meaning in Hindi
- Secret_Police meaning in Hindi
- goodbye meaning in Hindi
- fluency meaning in Hindi
- hard_labour meaning in Hindi
- in_situ meaning in Hindi