Discipline meaning in HindiDiscipline is a english word.
Discipline Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
discipline = अनुशासन
- Usage: There is no discipline amongst the students.
discipline = विषय
- Usage: He is engaged in research work in a scientific discipline.
discipline = अनुशासित करना
- Usage: Parents must discipline their children.
Discipline Meaning in Detail
discipline (noun) = a branch of knowledge
Synonyms: discipline, subject, subject_area, subject_field, field, field_of_study, study, bailiwick
- Usage: in what discipline is his doctorate?
- Usage: teachers should be well trained in their subject
- Usage: anthropology is the study of human beings
discipline (noun) = a system of rules of conduct or method of practice;
- Usage: he quickly learned the discipline of prison routine
- Usage: for such a plan to work requires discipline
discipline (noun) = the trait of being well behaved
- Usage: he insisted on discipline among the troops
discipline (noun) = training to improve strength or self-control
discipline (noun) = the act of punishing
Synonyms: discipline, correction
- Usage: the offenders deserved the harsh discipline they received
discipline (verb) = develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control
Synonyms: discipline, train, check, condition
- Usage: Parents must discipline their children
- Usage: Is this dog trained?
discipline (verb) = punish in order to gain control or enforce obedience
Synonyms: discipline, correct, sort_out
- Usage: The teacher disciplined the pupils rather frequently
- septuagenarian meaning in Hindi
- lifecycle meaning in Hindi
- spectral meaning in Hindi
- stub meaning in Hindi
- unflinching meaning in Hindi
- cringe meaning in Hindi
- loose meaning in Hindi
- blade meaning in Hindi
- piggy_bank meaning in Hindi
- cold_chisel meaning in Hindi
- gas-cooled meaning in Hindi
- decided meaning in Hindi
- freebie meaning in Hindi
- download meaning in Hindi
- chastise meaning in Hindi