Dribble meaning in HindiDribble is a english word.
Dribble Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
dribble = टपकन/टपका-टपकी
- Usage: There was a dribble of oil out side the bottle.
dribble = बच्चे की लार निकलना
- Usage: There is dribble all over your clothes.
dribble = टपकना या टपकाना
- Usage: Juice dribbled down the side of the packet.
dribble = लार का गिरना
- Usage: Please take care the baby doesn't dribble over your dress.
dribble = खेल में गेंद को आगे की तरफ ले जाना
- Usage: He dribbled the football towards the goalkeeper.
Dribble Meaning in Detail
dribble (noun) = flowing in drops; the formation and falling of drops of liquid
Synonyms: drip, trickle, dribble
- Usage: there's a drip through the roof
dribble (noun) = saliva spilling from the mouth
Synonyms: drool, dribble, drivel, slobber
dribble (noun) = the propulsion of a ball by repeated taps or kicks
Synonyms: dribble, dribbling
dribble (verb) = run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream
Synonyms: trickle, dribble, filter
- Usage: water trickled onto the lawn from the broken hose
- Usage: reports began to dribble in
dribble (verb) = let or cause to fall in drops
Synonyms: dribble, drip, drop
- Usage: dribble oil into the mixture
dribble (verb) = propel, "Carry the ball"
Synonyms: dribble, carry
- Usage: dribble the ball
dribble (verb) = let saliva drivel from the mouth
Synonyms: drivel, drool, slabber, slaver, slobber, dribble
- Usage: The baby drooled
- misanthropy meaning in Hindi
- badger meaning in Hindi
- quasi meaning in Hindi
- raw-material meaning in Hindi
- slightingly meaning in Hindi
- manicure meaning in Hindi
- irrespective meaning in Hindi
- capsule meaning in Hindi
- kerosene meaning in Hindi
- magneto meaning in Hindi
- all-fired meaning in Hindi
- gatekeeper meaning in Hindi
- succession meaning in Hindi
- extant meaning in Hindi
- castle meaning in Hindi