Eat meaning in HindiEat is a english word.
Eat Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
eat = खाना
- Usage: The mat has been eaten up by moths.
eat = खाना
- Usage: Eat a good breakfast.
Eat Meaning in Detail
eat (verb) = take in solid food
- Usage: She was eating a banana
- Usage: What did you eat for dinner last night?
eat (verb) = eat a meal; take a meal
- Usage: We did not eat until 10 P.M. because there were so many phone calls
- Usage: I didn't eat yet, so I gladly accept your invitation
eat (verb) = take in food; used of animals only
Synonyms: feed, eat
- Usage: This dog doesn't eat certain kinds of meat
- Usage: What do whales eat?
eat (verb) = worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way
Synonyms: eat, eat_on
- Usage: What's eating you?
eat (verb) = use up (resources or materials)
Synonyms: consume, eat_up, use_up, eat, deplete, exhaust, run_through, wipe_out
- Usage: this car consumes a lot of gas
- Usage: We exhausted our savings
- Usage: They run through 20 bottles of wine a week
eat (verb) = cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
Synonyms: corrode, eat, rust
- Usage: The acid corroded the metal
- Usage: The steady dripping of water rusted the metal stopper in the sink
- cheerful meaning in Hindi
- efficiently meaning in Hindi
- congratulate meaning in Hindi
- alchemist meaning in Hindi
- fame meaning in Hindi
- dressing_gown meaning in Hindi
- fully meaning in Hindi
- misquote meaning in Hindi
- mingy meaning in Hindi
- prejudge meaning in Hindi
- butter meaning in Hindi
- imitate meaning in Hindi
- acknowledgment meaning in Hindi
- inconceivable meaning in Hindi
- pantheist meaning in Hindi