Fellow meaning in HindiFellow is a english word.
Fellow Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
fellow = व्यक्ति[साथी]
fellow = व्यक्ति
- Usage: He is a good fellow.
- Usage: Where can a fellow get a cab at this time of night.
fellow = सभासद
- Usage: He is a fellow of the Institution of Engineers.
fellow = सहचर
- Usage: He was my fellow traveller on the long journey.
Fellow Meaning in Detail
fellow (noun) = a boy or man
Synonyms: chap, fellow, feller, fella, lad, gent, blighter, cuss, bloke
- Usage: that chap is your host
- Usage: there's a fellow at the door
- Usage: he's a likable cuss
- Usage: he's a good bloke
fellow (noun) = a friend who is frequently in the company of another
Synonyms: companion, comrade, fellow, familiar, associate
- Usage: drinking companions
- Usage: comrades in arms
fellow (noun) = a person who is member of one's class or profession
Synonyms: colleague, confrere, fellow
- Usage: the surgeon consulted his colleagues
- Usage: he sent e-mail to his fellow hackers
fellow (noun) = one of a pair
Synonyms: mate, fellow
- Usage: he lost the mate to his shoe
- Usage: one eye was blue but its fellow was brown
fellow (noun) = a member of a learned society
- Usage: he was elected a fellow of the American Physiological Association
fellow (noun) = an informal form of address for a man
Synonyms: fellow, dude, buster
- Usage: Say, fellow, what are you doing?
- Usage: Hey buster, what's up?
fellow (noun) = a man who is the lover of a girl or young woman
Synonyms: boyfriend, fellow, beau, swain, young_man
- Usage: if I'd known he was her boyfriend I wouldn't have asked
- unfurl meaning in Hindi
- emblem meaning in Hindi
- integrity meaning in Hindi
- convergence meaning in Hindi
- poplin meaning in Hindi
- skimpy meaning in Hindi
- coastguard meaning in Hindi
- dissonance meaning in Hindi
- roadie meaning in Hindi
- orderly meaning in Hindi
- initiation meaning in Hindi
- hoe meaning in Hindi
- healer meaning in Hindi
- rakish meaning in Hindi
- twenty meaning in Hindi