Fine meaning in HindiFine is a english word.
Fine Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
fine = बढिया/अच्छा
- Usage: I had a fine holiday at his farm.
fine = बारीक
- Usage: Zardozi work is made by fine needlework.
- Usage: There is a fine distinction between the two reports.
fine = सुन्दर
- Usage: This is a fine car you have.
fine = संतोषजनक
- Usage: My health is fine now.
- Usage: The weather this year has been fine so far.
fine = शुद्ध
- Usage: The gold bars are made of fine metal only.
fine = महीन
- Usage: The table was covered with fine dust.
fine = पतला
- Usage: For fine writing you should use nib with fine point.
fine = ठीक तरह से
- Usage: This dress is looking fine on you.
fine = बहुत कम अन्तर होना
- Usage: There is only a fine distinction between the properties of the two elements.
fine = जुर्माना
- Usage: He had to pay a fine for not parking his car at a proper place.
fine = जुर्माना लगाना
- Usage: The judge made the accused pay a fine for not accepting summons from the court.
Fine Meaning in Detail
fine (noun) = money extracted as a penalty
Synonyms: fine, mulct, amercement
fine (verb) = issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
Synonyms: ticket, fine
- Usage: I was fined for parking on the wrong side of the street
- Usage: Move your car or else you will be ticketed!
fine (adj) = being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
Synonyms: all_right, fine, o.k., ok, okay, hunky-dory
- Usage: an all-right movie
- Usage: the passengers were shaken up but are all right
- Usage: is everything all right?
- Usage: everything's fine
- Usage: things are okay
- Usage: dinner and the movies had been fine
- Usage: another minute I'd have been fine
fine (adj) = minutely precise especially in differences in meaning
- Usage: a fine distinction
fine (adj) = thin in thickness or diameter
- Usage: a fine film of oil
- Usage: fine hairs
- Usage: read the fine print
fine (adj) = characterized by elegance or refinement or accomplishment
- Usage: fine wine
- Usage: looking fine in her Easter suit
- Usage: a fine gentleman
- Usage: fine china and crystal
- Usage: a fine violinist
- Usage: the fine hand of a master
fine (adj) = of textures that are smooth to the touch or substances consisting of relatively small particles
- Usage: wood with a fine grain
- Usage: fine powdery snow
- Usage: fine rain
- Usage: batiste is a cotton fabric with a fine weave
- Usage: covered with a fine film of dust
fine (adj) = free from impurities; having a high or specified degree of purity
- Usage: gold 21 carats fine
fine (adv) = an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
Synonyms: very_well, fine, alright, all_right, OK
fine (adv) = in a delicate manner
Synonyms: finely, fine, delicately, exquisitely
- Usage: finely shaped features
- Usage: her fine drawn body
- violation meaning in Hindi
- sprawl meaning in Hindi
- clean_off meaning in Hindi
- forgive meaning in Hindi
- garret meaning in Hindi
- elf meaning in Hindi
- that meaning in Hindi
- symbolist meaning in Hindi
- haberdashery meaning in Hindi
- batch meaning in Hindi
- equilibrium meaning in Hindi
- great meaning in Hindi
- heptagonal meaning in Hindi
- infraction meaning in Hindi
- acquisitive meaning in Hindi