Fixed meaning in HindiFixed is a english word.
Fixed Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
fixed = स्थिर की हुई
- Usage: In this shop prices of all items are fixed.
fixed = दृढ किया हुआ
- Usage: He has fixed ideas about his son.
fixed = स्थापित किया हुआ
- Usage: He has a fixed smile on his face.
Fixed Meaning in Detail
fixed (verb) = restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
Synonyms: repair, mend, fix, bushel, doctor, furbish_up, restore, touch_on
- Usage: She repaired her TV set
- Usage: Repair my shoes please
fixed (verb) = cause to be firmly attached
Synonyms: fasten, fix, secure
- Usage: fasten the lock onto the door
- Usage: she fixed her gaze on the man
fixed (verb) = decide upon or fix definitely
Synonyms: specify, set, determine, define, fix, limit
- Usage: fix the variables
- Usage: specify the parameters
fixed (verb) = prepare for eating by applying heat
Synonyms: cook, fix, ready, make, prepare
- Usage: Cook me dinner, please
- Usage: can you make me an omelette?
- Usage: fix breakfast for the guests, please
fixed (verb) = take vengeance on or get even
Synonyms: pay_back, pay_off, get, fix
- Usage: We'll get them!
- Usage: That'll fix him good!
- Usage: This time I got him
fixed (verb) = set or place definitely
- Usage: Let's fix the date for the party!
fixed (verb) = kill, preserve, and harden (tissue) in order to prepare for microscopic study
fixed (verb) = make fixed, stable or stationary
Synonyms: fixate, fix
- Usage: let's fix the picture to the frame
fixed (verb) = make infertile
Synonyms: sterilize, sterilise, desex, unsex, desexualize, desexualise, fix
- Usage: in some countries, people with genetically transmissible disabilites are sterilized
fixed (verb) = influence an event or its outcome by illegal means
- Usage: fix a race
fixed (verb) = put (something somewhere) firmly
Synonyms: situate, fix, posit, deposit
- Usage: She posited her hand on his shoulder
- Usage: deposit the suitcase on the bench
- Usage: fix your eyes on this spot
fixed (verb) = make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
Synonyms: fix, prepare, set_up, ready, gear_up, set
- Usage: Get the children ready for school!
- Usage: prepare for war
- Usage: I was fixing to leave town after I paid the hotel bill
fixed (adj) = (of a number) having a fixed and unchanging value
fixed (adj) = fixed and unmoving
Synonyms: fixed, set, rigid
- Usage: with eyes set in a fixed glassy stare
- Usage: his bearded face already has a set hollow look"- Connor Cruise O'Brien
- Usage: a face rigid with pain
fixed (adj) = securely placed or fastened or set
- Usage: a fixed piece of wood
- Usage: a fixed resistor
fixed (adj) = incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e.g. "frozen prices"
Synonyms: fixed, frozen
- Usage: living on fixed incomes
- mating meaning in Hindi
- assay meaning in Hindi
- olive-oil meaning in Hindi
- long_drawn_out meaning in Hindi
- negotiator meaning in Hindi
- Semi-skilled meaning in Hindi
- flying_jump meaning in Hindi
- trivial meaning in Hindi
- gauzy meaning in Hindi
- fleur-de-lis meaning in Hindi
- permit meaning in Hindi
- parley meaning in Hindi
- septuagenarian meaning in Hindi
- protestant meaning in Hindi
- taint meaning in Hindi