Flush meaning in HindiFlush is a english word.
Flush Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
flush = लालिमा
- Usage: She had a flush on her cheek.
flush = आवेग
- Usage: In the flush of excitement, he forgot to lock the door.
flush = पानी बहाना
- Usage: Please flush the drain after you have taken bath.
flush = नया विकास
- Usage: The plants in his garden are in their second flush.
flush = कपोल पर लाली छाना
- Usage: He flushed when praised in the office.
flush = पानी से बहाना
- Usage: He flushed away all the incriminating documents through the toilet.
flush = समतल
- Usage: The edge of the tank was flush with the ground.
flush = बहुतायत
- Usage: His father is a rich man and is always flush with money.
flush = ताश का एक खेल
- Usage: Flush is a game of betting.
Flush Meaning in Detail
flush (noun) = the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
Synonyms: flower, prime, peak, heyday, bloom, blossom, efflorescence, flush
flush (noun) = a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
Synonyms: bloom, blush, flush, rosiness
flush (noun) = sudden brief sensation of heat (associated with menopause and some mental disorders)
Synonyms: hot_flash, flush
flush (noun) = a poker hand with all 5 cards in the same suit
flush (noun) = the swift release of a store of affective force
Synonyms: bang, boot, charge, rush, flush, thrill, kick
- Usage: they got a great bang out of it
- Usage: what a boot!
- Usage: he got a quick rush from injecting heroin
- Usage: he does it for kicks
flush (noun) = a sudden rapid flow (as of water)
Synonyms: flush, gush, outpouring
- Usage: he heard the flush of a toilet
- Usage: there was a little gush of blood
- Usage: she attacked him with an outpouring of words
flush (noun) = sudden reddening of the face (as from embarrassment or guilt or shame or modesty)
Synonyms: blush, flush
flush (verb) = turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
Synonyms: blush, crimson, flush, redden
- Usage: The girl blushed when a young man whistled as she walked by
flush (verb) = flow freely
- Usage: The garbage flushed down the river
flush (verb) = glow or cause to glow with warm color or light
- Usage: the sky flushed with rosy splendor
flush (verb) = make level or straight
Synonyms: flush, level, even_out, even
- Usage: level the ground
flush (verb) = rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
Synonyms: flush, scour, purge
- Usage: flush the wound with antibiotics
- Usage: purge the old gas tank
flush (verb) = irrigate with water from a sluice
Synonyms: sluice, flush
- Usage: sluice the earth
flush (verb) = cause to flow or flood with or as if with water
- Usage: flush the meadows
flush (adj) = of a surface exactly even with an adjoining one, forming the same plane
- Usage: a door flush with the wall
- Usage: the bottom of the window is flush with the floor
flush (adj) = having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value
Synonyms: affluent, flush, loaded, moneyed, wealthy
- Usage: an affluent banker
- Usage: a speculator flush with cash
- Usage: not merely rich but loaded
- Usage: moneyed aristocrats
- Usage: wealthy corporations
flush (adv) = squarely or solidly
- Usage: hit him flush in the face
flush (adv) = in the same plane
- Usage: set it flush with the top of the table
- stupidly meaning in Hindi
- symbolist meaning in Hindi
- mitigation meaning in Hindi
- photostat meaning in Hindi
- cost-benefit meaning in Hindi
- loophole meaning in Hindi
- text meaning in Hindi
- life_sentence meaning in Hindi
- stake_holder meaning in Hindi
- autumn meaning in Hindi
- and_that_s_flat meaning in Hindi
- dealer meaning in Hindi
- flatlet meaning in Hindi
- quadrennial meaning in Hindi
- cucumber meaning in Hindi