Focus meaning in HindiFocus is a english word.
Focus Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
focus = केंद्र बिंदु
- Usage: He was the focus of all attention at the party.
- Usage: He has taken the photographs without properly focussing his camera causing the images to blurr.
focus = केंद्रित होना
- Usage: Since he was the chairman, all praises for the better performance of the company were focussed on him.
- Usage: The speakers are kept in such a way that the sound is focussed at the centre of the room.
focus = साफ दिखाई देना
- Usage: He fell as he could not focus his eyes in the semidarkness of the hall.
focus = केन्द्रित करना
- Usage: Please focus the lense of the microscope to see the specimen clearly.
Focus Meaning in Detail
focus (noun) = the concentration of attention or energy on something
Synonyms: focus, focusing, focussing, focal_point, direction, centering
- Usage: the focus of activity shifted to molecular biology
- Usage: he had no direction in his life
focus (noun) = maximum clarity or distinctness of an image rendered by an optical system
- Usage: in focus
- Usage: out of focus
focus (noun) = maximum clarity or distinctness of an idea
- Usage: the controversy brought clearly into focus an important difference of opinion
focus (noun) = a central point or locus of an infection in an organism
Synonyms: focus, focal_point, nidus
- Usage: the focus of infection
focus (noun) = special emphasis attached to something
Synonyms: stress, focus
- Usage: the stress was more on accuracy than on speed
focus (noun) = a point of convergence of light (or other radiation) or a point from which it diverges
Synonyms: focus, focal_point
focus (noun) = a fixed reference point on the concave side of a conic section
focus (verb) = direct one's attention on something
Synonyms: concentrate, focus, center, centre, pore, rivet
- Usage: Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies
focus (verb) = cause to converge on or toward a central point
- Usage: Focus the light on this image
focus (verb) = bring into focus or alignment; to converge or cause to converge; of ideas or emotions
Synonyms: concenter, concentre, focalize, focalise, focus
focus (verb) = become focussed or come into focus
Synonyms: focus, focalize, focalise
- Usage: The light focused
focus (verb) = put (an image) into focus; we cannot enjoy the movie"
Synonyms: focus, focalize, focalise, sharpen
- Usage: Please focus the image
- To_perfection meaning in Hindi
- superstitious meaning in Hindi
- jumped-up meaning in Hindi
- glove meaning in Hindi
- sentimentalist meaning in Hindi
- gifted meaning in Hindi
- imitative meaning in Hindi
- assume meaning in Hindi
- field meaning in Hindi
- painkiller meaning in Hindi
- carnal meaning in Hindi
- lash meaning in Hindi
- fail meaning in Hindi
- smooth_out meaning in Hindi
- uncoordinated meaning in Hindi