Fold meaning in HindiFold is a english word.
Fold Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
fold = तह करना
- Usage: Fold the clothes properly before putting them in the drawer.
fold = बंद करना
- Usage: Please fold the chairs in the garden and stack them .
fold = समाप्त होना
- Usage: The movie folded within a week in spite of all the publicity.
fold = चुन्नट
- Usage: Please see that this curtain hangs with proper folds.
fold = मोड़ने का निशान
- Usage: The folds on this paper are not properly made for orgamy designs.
fold = चट्टान में मोड़
- Usage: Oil is normally found in basin caused by folding of sedimentary rocks.
fold = भेडों को रखने का बाड़ा
- Usage: At sunset he locked his sheep in the fold.
fold = समुदाय
- Usage: Some disgruntled members decided to leave the party's fold.
fold = गुना
- Usage: He has multiplied his money tenfold by investing judiciously.
Fold Meaning in Detail
fold (noun) = an angular or rounded shape made by folding
Synonyms: fold, crease, plication, flexure, crimp, bend
- Usage: a fold in the napkin
- Usage: a crease in his trousers
- Usage: a plication on her blouse
- Usage: a flexure of the colon
- Usage: a bend of his elbow
fold (noun) = a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
Synonyms: congregation, fold, faithful
fold (noun) = a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
Synonyms: fold, folding
fold (noun) = a group of sheep or goats
Synonyms: flock, fold
fold (noun) = a folded part (as in skin or muscle)
Synonyms: fold, plica
fold (noun) = a pen for sheep
Synonyms: fold, sheepfold, sheep_pen, sheepcote
fold (noun) = the act of folding
Synonyms: fold, folding
- Usage: he gave the napkins a double fold
fold (verb) = bend or lay so that one part covers the other
Synonyms: fold, fold_up, turn_up
- Usage: fold up the newspaper
- Usage: turn up your collar
fold (verb) = incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeatedly turning it over without stirring or beating
- Usage: Fold the egg whites into the batter
fold (verb) = cease to operate or cause to cease operating
Synonyms: close_up, close, fold, shut_down, close_down
- Usage: The owners decided to move and to close the factory
- Usage: My business closes every night at 8 P.M.
- Usage: close up the shop
fold (verb) = confine in a fold, like sheep
Synonyms: pen_up, fold
fold (verb) = become folded or folded up
Synonyms: fold, fold_up
- Usage: The bed folds in a jiffy
- kangaroo meaning in Hindi
- algebra meaning in Hindi
- see meaning in Hindi
- disprove meaning in Hindi
- sprinkle meaning in Hindi
- less meaning in Hindi
- commonplace meaning in Hindi
- decline meaning in Hindi
- obviously meaning in Hindi
- insane meaning in Hindi
- stand_alone meaning in Hindi
- fluff meaning in Hindi
- quartz meaning in Hindi
- underbrush meaning in Hindi
- instantaneous meaning in Hindi