See meaning in HindiSee is a english word.
See Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
see = देखना
- Usage: I can see sun setting behind the sea.
see = से मिलना
- Usage: The principal wants to see you in the interval.
see = पता लगाना
- Usage: Just go and see what children are doing @.
see = समझना
- Usage: He didn't see the joke.
see = अनुभव करना
- Usage: He has seen a great deal in his long life.
see = साथ जाना
- Usage: I saw the old lady across the road.
see = कल्पना करना
- Usage: Her colleagues see her as a future director.
See Meaning in Detail
see (noun) = the seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located
see (verb) = perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight
- Usage: You have to be a good observer to see all the details
- Usage: Can you see the bird in that tree?
- Usage: He is blind--he cannot see
see (verb) = perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
Synonyms: understand, realize, realise, see
- Usage: Now I see!
- Usage: I just can't see your point
- Usage: Does she realize how important this decision is?
- Usage: I don't understand the idea
see (verb) = perceive or be contemporaneous with
Synonyms: witness, find, see
- Usage: We found Republicans winning the offices
- Usage: You'll see a lot of cheating in this school
- Usage: The 1960's saw the rebellion of the younger generation against established traditions
- Usage: I want to see results
see (verb) = imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
Synonyms: visualize, visualise, envision, project, fancy, see, figure, picture, image
- Usage: I can't see him on horseback!
- Usage: I can see what will happen
- Usage: I can see a risk in this strategy
see (verb) = deem to be
Synonyms: see, consider, reckon, view, regard
- Usage: She views this quite differently from me
- Usage: I consider her to be shallow
- Usage: I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do
see (verb) = get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
Synonyms: learn, hear, get_word, get_wind, pick_up, find_out, get_a_line, discover, see
- Usage: I learned that she has two grown-up children
- Usage: I see that you have been promoted
see (verb) = see or watch
Synonyms: watch, view, see, catch, take_in
- Usage: view a show on television
- Usage: This program will be seen all over the world
- Usage: view an exhibition
- Usage: Catch a show on Broadway
- Usage: see a movie
see (verb) = come together
Synonyms: meet, run_into, encounter, run_across, come_across, see
- Usage: I'll probably see you at the meeting
- Usage: How nice to see you again!
see (verb) = find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
Synonyms: determine, check, find_out, see, ascertain, watch, learn
- Usage: I want to see whether she speaks French
- Usage: See whether it works
- Usage: find out if he speaks Russian
- Usage: Check whether the train leaves on time
see (verb) = be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something
Synonyms: see, check, insure, see_to_it, ensure, control, ascertain, assure
- Usage: He verified that the valves were closed
- Usage: See that the curtains are closed
- Usage: control the quality of the product
see (verb) = go to see for professional or business reasons
- Usage: You should see a lawyer
- Usage: We had to see a psychiatrist
see (verb) = go to see for a social visit
- Usage: I went to see my friend Mary the other day
see (verb) = go to see a place, as for entertainment
Synonyms: visit, see
- Usage: We went to see the Eiffel Tower in the morning
see (verb) = take charge of or deal with
Synonyms: attend, take_care, look, see
- Usage: Could you see about lunch?
- Usage: I must attend to this matter
- Usage: She took care of this business
see (verb) = receive as a specified guest
- Usage: the doctor will see you now
- Usage: The minister doesn't see anybody before noon
see (verb) = date regularly; have a steady relationship with
Synonyms: go_steady, go_out, date, see
- Usage: Did you know that she is seeing an older man?
- Usage: He is dating his former wife again!
see (verb) = see and understand, have a good eye
- Usage: The artist must first learn to see
see (verb) = deliberate or decide
- Usage: See whether you can come tomorrow
- Usage: let's see--which movie should we see tonight?
see (verb) = observe as if with an eye
- Usage: The camera saw the burglary and recorded it
see (verb) = observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect
Synonyms: examine, see
- Usage: The customs agent examined the baggage
- Usage: I must see your passport before you can enter the country
see (verb) = go or live through
Synonyms: experience, see, go_through
- Usage: We had many trials to go through
- Usage: he saw action in Viet Nam
see (verb) = accompany or escort
Synonyms: see, escort
- Usage: I'll see you to the door
see (verb) = match or meet
- Usage: I saw the bet of one of my fellow players
see (verb) = make sense of; assign a meaning to
Synonyms: interpret, construe, see
- Usage: What message do you see in this letter?
- Usage: How do you interpret his behavior?
- non_prescription meaning in Hindi
- souse meaning in Hindi
- preparation meaning in Hindi
- holocaust meaning in Hindi
- ash meaning in Hindi
- climactic meaning in Hindi
- euphoria meaning in Hindi
- deck_Chair meaning in Hindi
- fly_at meaning in Hindi
- squirm meaning in Hindi
- unsaturated meaning in Hindi
- demand_note meaning in Hindi
- horsefly meaning in Hindi
- saturate meaning in Hindi
- meditate meaning in Hindi