Follow meaning in HindiFollow is a english word.
Follow Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
follow = अनुसरण करना/अनुकरण करना
- Usage: One should follow the precedents set by the peers.
- Usage: She follows the same way of life as her parents.
follow = पीछे जाना
- Usage: To reach the city you have to follow markers on this road.
- Usage: Before entering the city, the road follows along the sea.
follow = पीछा करना
- Usage: He is so infatuated that he follows her everywhere.
follow = आज्ञा मानना
- Usage: In the office you should follow what the boss says.
follow = अनुगमन करना
- Usage: She is following the medical profession.
follow = समझना
- Usage: You should try to follow the instructions of the teacher.
- Usage: He tried his best to follow the instructions, but failed.
- Usage: Do try to follow how I am playing the instrument.
follow = ध्यान से सुनना
- Usage: He sat following every word of the leader's speech.
follow = वर्णन करना
- Usage: The story of this film follows the life of the saint.
follow = घटित होना
- Usage: A dispute between us is likely to follow due to the false propaganda created by him.
follow = .अर्थ निकलना
- Usage: If rains are good it does not automatically follow that the crop will be better than previous years.
Follow Meaning in Detail
follow (verb) = to travel behind, go after, come after
- Usage: The ducklings followed their mother around the pond
- Usage: Please follow the guide through the museum
follow (verb) = be later in time
Synonyms: postdate, follow
- Usage: Tuesday always follows Monday
follow (verb) = come as a logical consequence; follow logically
Synonyms: follow, fall_out
- Usage: It follows that your assertion is false
- Usage: the theorem falls out nicely
follow (verb) = travel along a certain course
Synonyms: follow, travel_along
- Usage: follow the road
- Usage: follow the trail
follow (verb) = act in accordance with someone's rules, commands, or wishes
Synonyms: comply, follow, abide_by
- Usage: He complied with my instructions
- Usage: You must comply or else!
- Usage: Follow these simple rules
- Usage: abide by the rules
follow (verb) = come after in time, as a result
Synonyms: follow, come_after
- Usage: A terrible tsunami followed the earthquake
follow (verb) = behave in accordance or in agreement with
Synonyms: follow, conform_to
- Usage: Follow a pattern
- Usage: Follow my example
follow (verb) = be next
- Usage: Mary plays best, with John and Sue following
follow (verb) = choose and follow; as of theories, ideas, policies, strategies or plans
Synonyms: adopt, follow, espouse
- Usage: She followed the feminist movement
- Usage: The candidate espouses Republican ideals
follow (verb) = to bring something about at a later time than
- Usage: She followed dinner with a brandy
- Usage: He followed his lecture with a question and answer period
follow (verb) = imitate in behavior; take as a model
Synonyms: take_after, follow
- Usage: Teenagers follow their friends in everything
follow (verb) = follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something
Synonyms: trace, follow
- Usage: We must follow closely the economic development is Cuba
- Usage: trace the student's progress
follow (verb) = follow with the eyes or the mind
Synonyms: watch, observe, follow, watch_over, keep_an_eye_on
- Usage: Keep an eye on the baby, please!
- Usage: The world is watching Sarajevo
- Usage: She followed the men with the binoculars
follow (verb) = be the successor (of)
Synonyms: succeed, come_after, follow
- Usage: Carter followed Ford
- Usage: Will Charles succeed to the throne?
follow (verb) = perform an accompaniment to
Synonyms: play_along, accompany, follow
- Usage: The orchestra could barely follow the frequent pitch changes of the soprano
follow (verb) = keep informed
Synonyms: keep_up, keep_abreast, follow
- Usage: He kept up on his country's foreign policies
follow (verb) = to be the product or result
Synonyms: come, follow
- Usage: Melons come from a vine
- Usage: Understanding comes from experience
follow (verb) = accept and follow the leadership or command or guidance of
- Usage: Let's follow our great helmsman!
- Usage: She followed a guru for years
follow (verb) = adhere to or practice
- Usage: These people still follow the laws of their ancient religion
follow (verb) = work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
Synonyms: be, follow
- Usage: He is a herpetologist
- Usage: She is our resident philosopher
follow (verb) = keep under surveillance
Synonyms: surveil, follow, survey
- Usage: The police had been following him for weeks but they could not prove his involvement in the bombing
follow (verb) = follow in or as if in pursuit
Synonyms: pursue, follow
- Usage: The police car pursued the suspected attacker
- Usage: Her bad deed followed her and haunted her dreams all her life
follow (verb) = grasp the meaning
- Usage: Can you follow her argument?
- Usage: When he lectures, I cannot follow
follow (verb) = keep to
Synonyms: stick_to, stick_with, follow
- Usage: Stick to your principles
- Usage: stick to the diet
- harvest_festival meaning in Hindi
- trawler meaning in Hindi
- sweat_band meaning in Hindi
- reflector meaning in Hindi
- honour meaning in Hindi
- pliers meaning in Hindi
- fixer meaning in Hindi
- dispute meaning in Hindi
- obsess meaning in Hindi
- trail meaning in Hindi
- magnate meaning in Hindi
- armband meaning in Hindi
- backer meaning in Hindi
- cross-cultural meaning in Hindi
- antagonize meaning in Hindi