Get through meaning in HindiGet through is a english word.
Get through Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
get through = पूरा करना
- Usage: They got through the ration just in ten days.
get through = सफल होना
- Usage: The younger child got through the exams.
get through = पार करना
- Usage: You will reach the town early if you get through the river.
get through = पहुँचना
- Usage: The food and clothing got through to the soldiers in time.
get through = बात समझाना
- Usage: It is very hard getting your ideas through these students.
Get through Meaning in Detail
get through (verb) = finish a task completely
Synonyms: get_through, wrap_up, finish_off, mop_up, polish_off, clear_up, finish_up
- Usage: I finally got through this homework assignment
get through (verb) = spend or pass, as with boredom or in a pleasant manner; of time
Synonyms: while_away, get_through
get through (verb) = succeed in reaching a real or abstract destination after overcoming problems
Synonyms: get_through, come_through
- Usage: We finally got through the bureaucracy and could talk to the Minister
get through (verb) = be in or establish communication with
Synonyms: reach, get_through, get_hold_of, contact
- Usage: Our advertisements reach millions
- Usage: He never contacted his children after he emigrated to Australia
get through (verb) = become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions
Synonyms: click, get_through, dawn, come_home, get_across, sink_in, penetrate, fall_into_place
- Usage: It dawned on him that she had betrayed him
- Usage: she was penetrated with sorrow
- Tied_to_one_s_wife_s_apron_strings meaning in Hindi
- simper meaning in Hindi
- fruitiness meaning in Hindi
- sound meaning in Hindi
- bread meaning in Hindi
- flatmate meaning in Hindi
- emend meaning in Hindi
- coffin meaning in Hindi
- confiscate meaning in Hindi
- attempt meaning in Hindi
- pizza meaning in Hindi
- wing meaning in Hindi
- faltering meaning in Hindi
- occur meaning in Hindi
- broadly meaning in Hindi