Idea meaning in HindiIdea is a english word.
Idea Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
idea = विचार
- Usage: I put forward my idea of starting the business.
idea = योजना
- Usage: I have an idea to start a business.
idea = मत
- Usage: I put forward my idea when I was asked to.
idea = अनुमान
- Usage: It was my idea that she would come.
idea = जानकारी
- Usage: I have an idea of commerce.
idea = सुझाव
- Usage: I gave her the idea to do that work.
Idea Meaning in Detail
idea (noun) = the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about
Synonyms: idea, thought
- Usage: it was not a good idea
- Usage: the thought never entered my mind
idea (noun) = your intention; what you intend to do
Synonyms: mind, idea
- Usage: he had in mind to see his old teacher
- Usage: the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces
idea (noun) = a personal view
- Usage: he has an idea that we don't like him
idea (noun) = an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth
Synonyms: estimate, estimation, approximation, idea
- Usage: an estimate of what it would cost
- Usage: a rough idea how long it would take
idea (noun) = (music) melodic subject of a musical composition
Synonyms: theme, melodic_theme, musical_theme, idea
- Usage: the theme is announced in the first measures
- Usage: the accompanist picked up the idea and elaborated it
- alehouse meaning in Hindi
- satisfactorily meaning in Hindi
- unbutton meaning in Hindi
- spit meaning in Hindi
- subside meaning in Hindi
- venomously meaning in Hindi
- pillion meaning in Hindi
- degenerative meaning in Hindi
- proto meaning in Hindi
- inane meaning in Hindi
- businessman meaning in Hindi
- allege meaning in Hindi
- former meaning in Hindi
- miniature meaning in Hindi
- shammy meaning in Hindi