Interest meaning in HindiInterest is a english word.
Interest Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
interest = रुचि
- Usage: I have interest in music.
interest = रस
- Usage: The show did not interest him.
interest = हित
- Usage: He has best interests at heart.
interest = ब्याज
- Usage: Public sector gives more interests for the depositors.
interest = रुचि उत्पन्न करना
- Usage: After retirement he began to interest himself in voluntary work.
Interest Meaning in Detail
interest (noun) = a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something
Synonyms: interest, involvement
- Usage: an interest in music
interest (noun) = a reason for wanting something done
Synonyms: sake, interest
- Usage: for your sake
- Usage: died for the sake of his country
- Usage: in the interest of safety
- Usage: in the common interest
interest (noun) = the power of attracting or holding one's attention (because it is unusual or exciting etc.)
Synonyms: interest, interestingness
- Usage: they said nothing of great interest
- Usage: primary colors can add interest to a room
interest (noun) = a fixed charge for borrowing money; usually a percentage of the amount borrowed
- Usage: how much interest do you pay on your mortgage?
interest (noun) = (law) a right or legal share of something; a financial involvement with something
Synonyms: interest, stake
- Usage: they have interests all over the world
- Usage: a stake in the company's future
interest (noun) = (usually plural) a social group whose members control some field of activity and who have common aims
Synonyms: interest, interest_group
- Usage: the iron interests stepped up production
interest (noun) = a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly)
Synonyms: pastime, interest, pursuit
- Usage: sailing is her favorite pastime
- Usage: his main pastime is gambling
- Usage: he counts reading among his interests
- Usage: they criticized the boy for his limited pursuits
interest (verb) = excite the curiosity of; engage the interest of
interest (verb) = be on the mind of
Synonyms: concern, interest, occupy, worry
- Usage: I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift
interest (verb) = be of importance or consequence
Synonyms: matter_to, interest
- Usage: This matters to me!
- sane meaning in Hindi
- curb meaning in Hindi
- breakdown meaning in Hindi
- reflex meaning in Hindi
- aspirant meaning in Hindi
- evict meaning in Hindi
- essential meaning in Hindi
- fortunate meaning in Hindi
- disintegrate meaning in Hindi
- free_fone meaning in Hindi
- francophone meaning in Hindi
- back-formation meaning in Hindi
- cock-up meaning in Hindi
- herring-bone meaning in Hindi
- whence meaning in Hindi