Interpret meaning in HindiInterpret is a english word.
Interpret Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
interpret = वर्णन करना
- Usage: He interpreted a poem in the class.
interpret = भाषान्तर करना
- Usage: Will ,you interpret the passage for me.
Interpret Meaning in Detail
interpret (verb) = make sense of; assign a meaning to
Synonyms: interpret, construe, see
- Usage: What message do you see in this letter?
- Usage: How do you interpret his behavior?
interpret (verb) = give an interpretation or explanation to
Synonyms: rede, interpret
interpret (verb) = give an interpretation or rendition of
Synonyms: interpret, render
- Usage: The pianist rendered the Beethoven sonata beautifully
interpret (verb) = create an image or likeness of
Synonyms: represent, interpret
- Usage: The painter represented his wife as a young girl
interpret (verb) = restate (words) from one language into another language
Synonyms: translate, interpret, render
- Usage: I have to translate when my in-laws from Austria visit the U.S.
- Usage: Can you interpret the speech of the visiting dignitaries?
- Usage: She rendered the French poem into English
- Usage: He translates for the U.N.
interpret (verb) = make sense of a language
Synonyms: understand, read, interpret, translate
- Usage: She understands French
- Usage: Can you read Greek?
- primary_school meaning in Hindi
- kite meaning in Hindi
- sloppy meaning in Hindi
- Lent meaning in Hindi
- combine meaning in Hindi
- intelligible meaning in Hindi
- folly meaning in Hindi
- go_ahead meaning in Hindi
- wee meaning in Hindi
- interject meaning in Hindi
- Mammon meaning in Hindi
- metronome meaning in Hindi
- setter meaning in Hindi
- defence meaning in Hindi
- short-handed meaning in Hindi