Kick meaning in HindiKick is a english word.
Kick Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
kick = लात
- Usage: A kick from a donkey is enough to break your bones.
kick = अत्यधिक मज़ा आना
- Usage: He gets a kick out of watching cricket.
kick = लात मारना
- Usage: Being angry he kicked the door.
- Usage: After the examinations were over, children were kicking the ball in the field.
kick = दुलत्ती मारना
- Usage: The horse kicked the bucket of water.
kick = छुटकारा पाना/छोड़ना
- Usage: It is difficult to kick out a bad habit.
- Usage: He kicked out his habit with great difficulty.
kick = धिक्कारना
- Usage: Having done poorly at the interview, I felt like kicking myself.
Kick Meaning in Detail
kick (noun) = the act of delivering a blow with the foot
Synonyms: kick, boot, kicking
- Usage: he gave the ball a powerful kick
- Usage: the team's kicking was excellent
kick (noun) = the swift release of a store of affective force
Synonyms: bang, boot, charge, rush, flush, thrill, kick
- Usage: they got a great bang out of it
- Usage: what a boot!
- Usage: he got a quick rush from injecting heroin
- Usage: he does it for kicks
kick (noun) = the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
Synonyms: recoil, kick
kick (noun) = informal terms for objecting
Synonyms: gripe, kick, beef, bitch, squawk
- Usage: I have a gripe about the service here
kick (noun) = the sudden stimulation provided by strong drink (or certain drugs)
- Usage: a sidecar is a smooth drink but it has a powerful kick
kick (noun) = a rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics
Synonyms: kick, kicking
- Usage: the kick must be synchronized with the arm movements
- Usage: the swimmer's kicking left a wake behind him
kick (verb) = drive or propel with the foot
kick (verb) = thrash about or strike out with the feet
kick (verb) = strike with the foot
- Usage: The boy kicked the dog
- Usage: Kick the door down
kick (verb) = kick a leg up
kick (verb) = spring back, as from a forceful thrust
Synonyms: kick_back, recoil, kick
- Usage: The gun kicked back into my shoulder
kick (verb) = stop consuming
Synonyms: kick, give_up
- Usage: kick a habit
- Usage: give up alcohol
kick (verb) = make a goal
- Usage: He kicked the extra point after touchdown
kick (verb) = express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
Synonyms: complain, kick, plain, sound_off, quetch, kvetch
- Usage: My mother complains all day
- Usage: She has a lot to kick about
- shirt-front meaning in Hindi
- rapid meaning in Hindi
- chasten meaning in Hindi
- dome meaning in Hindi
- upward meaning in Hindi
- morass meaning in Hindi
- blow_out meaning in Hindi
- promptness meaning in Hindi
- paralytic meaning in Hindi
- precept meaning in Hindi
- reticent meaning in Hindi
- uncover meaning in Hindi
- emissary meaning in Hindi
- favourable meaning in Hindi
- amusement meaning in Hindi