Kind meaning in HindiKind is a english word.
Kind Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
kind = भला
kind = दयालु
- Usage: A kind man forgives and helps others.
kind = आभार
- Usage: It is very kind of you to help me in my studies.
kind = प्रकार
- Usage: He is a very different kind of person.
kind = वस्तु
- Usage: Either pay in cash or in kind.
Kind Meaning in Detail
kind (noun) = a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
Synonyms: kind, sort, form, variety
- Usage: sculpture is a form of art
- Usage: what kinds of desserts are there?
kind (adj) = having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature; used especially of persons and their behavior
- Usage: kind to sick patients
- Usage: a kind master
- Usage: kind words showing understanding and sympathy
- Usage: thanked her for her kind letter
kind (adj) = agreeable, conducive to comfort
Synonyms: kind, genial
- Usage: a dry climate kind to asthmatics
- Usage: the genial sunshine
- Usage: hot summer pavements are anything but kind to the feet
kind (adj) = tolerant and forgiving under provocation
Synonyms: kind, tolerant
- Usage: our neighbor was very kind about the window our son broke
- estuary meaning in Hindi
- hump meaning in Hindi
- brush_away meaning in Hindi
- crew meaning in Hindi
- argumentative meaning in Hindi
- illness meaning in Hindi
- immensity meaning in Hindi
- paly_out meaning in Hindi
- stationary meaning in Hindi
- afresh meaning in Hindi
- syndicalism meaning in Hindi
- diabetes meaning in Hindi
- laconic meaning in Hindi
- spawn meaning in Hindi
- executive meaning in Hindi