Launch meaning in HindiLaunch is a english word.
Launch Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
launch = आरम्भ करना
- Usage: Our company has launched a new product.
launch = जलावतरण
- Usage: Launch a ship.
launch = छोडना
- Usage: launch a satellite.
launch = प्रवर्त्तन करना
- Usage: Launch a new model of car.
launch = बडी मोटर बोट
- Usage: We took a launch to cross the lake.?
Launch Meaning in Detail
launch (noun) = a motorboat with an open deck or a half deck
launch (noun) = the act of propelling with force
Synonyms: launching, launch
launch (verb) = set up or found
Synonyms: establish, set_up, found, launch
- Usage: She set up a literacy program
launch (verb) = propel with force
- Usage: launch the space shuttle
- Usage: Launch a ship
launch (verb) = launch for the first time; launch on a maiden voyage
- Usage: launch a ship
launch (verb) = begin with vigor
Synonyms: plunge, launch
- Usage: He launched into a long diatribe
- Usage: She plunged into a dangerous adventure
launch (verb) = get going; give impetus to
Synonyms: launch, set_in_motion
- Usage: launch a career
- Usage: Her actions set in motion a complicated judicial process
launch (verb) = smoothen the surface of
- Usage: launch plaster
- respond meaning in Hindi
- disparage meaning in Hindi
- pancake meaning in Hindi
- unilaterally meaning in Hindi
- idealism meaning in Hindi
- taxonomy meaning in Hindi
- precise meaning in Hindi
- obscene meaning in Hindi
- benevolence meaning in Hindi
- malpractice meaning in Hindi
- Shattering meaning in Hindi
- seraphic meaning in Hindi
- meritorious meaning in Hindi
- unearned meaning in Hindi
- defencelessly meaning in Hindi