Lick meaning in HindiLick is a english word.
Lick Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
lick = चाटना
- Usage: You will lick your fingers after eating it.
lick = हल्के से छूना
- Usage: The waves licked my feet.
lick = लेहन
- Usage: You may have a lick of this pickle.
lick = थोडी मात्रा
- Usage: A small lick will change the look of this chair.
lick = गति
- Usage: The car was running at a tremendous lick.
Lick Meaning in Detail
lick (noun) = a salt deposit that animals regularly lick
Synonyms: salt_lick, lick
lick (noun) = touching with the tongue
Synonyms: lick, lap
- Usage: the dog's laps were warm and wet
lick (noun) = (boxing) a blow with the fist
Synonyms: punch, clout, poke, lick, biff, slug
- Usage: I gave him a clout on his nose
lick (verb) = beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
Synonyms: cream, bat, clobber, drub, thrash, lick
- Usage: We licked the other team on Sunday!
lick (verb) = pass the tongue over
Synonyms: lick, lap
- Usage: the dog licked her hand
lick (verb) = find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of
Synonyms: solve, work_out, figure_out, puzzle_out, lick, work
- Usage: did you solve the problem?
- Usage: Work out your problems with the boss
- Usage: this unpleasant situation isn't going to work itself out
- Usage: did you get it?
- Usage: Did you get my meaning?
- Usage: He could not work the math problem
lick (verb) = take up with the tongue
Synonyms: lap, lap_up, lick
- Usage: The cat lapped up the milk
- Usage: the cub licked the milk from its mother's breast
- helmeted meaning in Hindi
- unwashed meaning in Hindi
- undemonstrative meaning in Hindi
- chief meaning in Hindi
- ad_hoc meaning in Hindi
- police-man meaning in Hindi
- harmonica meaning in Hindi
- anchor meaning in Hindi
- desertion meaning in Hindi
- affirm meaning in Hindi
- pet_name meaning in Hindi
- aeration meaning in Hindi
- retail meaning in Hindi
- sonar meaning in Hindi
- bandanna meaning in Hindi