Live meaning in HindiLive is a english word.
Live Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
live = जीवित
- Usage: The live organisms.
live = जीवन्त
- Usage: A live drama.
- Usage: Live cartridges.
live = दहकता हुआ
- Usage: He pulled out live coals from the furnace.
live = विधुन्मय
- Usage: Live electric wire.
live = साम्प्रतिक
- Usage: Cancer is a live killer.
live = घटित होता हुआ
- Usage: Viewing highlights is not so interesting as the live coverage of a match.
live = घटित होने वाली
- Usage: The match is going to be broadcast live.
live = [जीवित] रह
live = जीवित रहना
- Usage: Due to his ailment he will not live for long.
- Usage: I wish to live a peaceful life.
- Usage: He lived a full life.
live = रहना
- Usage: Where do you live?
live = याद रहना
- Usage: Pleasant memories live longer.
Live Meaning in Detail
live (verb) = inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of
Synonyms: populate, dwell, live, inhabit
- Usage: People lived in Africa millions of years ago
- Usage: The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted
- Usage: this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean
- Usage: deer are populating the woods
live (verb) = lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style
- Usage: we had to live frugally after the war
live (verb) = continue to live through hardship or adversity
Synonyms: survive, last, live, live_on, go, endure, hold_up, hold_out
- Usage: We went without water and food for 3 days
- Usage: These superstitions survive in the backwaters of America
- Usage: The race car driver lived through several very serious accidents
- Usage: how long can a person last without food and water?
live (verb) = support oneself
Synonyms: exist, survive, live, subsist
- Usage: he could barely exist on such a low wage
- Usage: Can you live on $2000 a month in New York City?
- Usage: Many people in the world have to subsist on $1 a day
live (verb) = have life, be alive
Synonyms: be, live
- Usage: Our great leader is no more
- Usage: My grandfather lived until the end of war
live (verb) = have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
Synonyms: know, experience, live
- Usage: I know the feeling!
- Usage: have you ever known hunger?
- Usage: I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict
- Usage: The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare
- Usage: I lived through two divorces
live (verb) = pursue a positive and satisfying existence
- Usage: You must accept yourself and others if you really want to live
live (adj) = actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing
Synonyms: live, unrecorded
- Usage: a live television program
- Usage: brought to you live from Lincoln Center
- Usage: live entertainment involves performers actually in the physical presence of a live audience
live (adj) = exerting force or containing energy
- Usage: live coals
- Usage: tossed a live cigarette out the window
- Usage: got a shock from a live wire
- Usage: live ore is unmined ore
- Usage: a live bomb
- Usage: a live ball is one in play
live (adj) = possessing life
Synonyms: alive, live
- Usage: the happiest person alive
- Usage: the nerve is alive
- Usage: doctors are working hard to keep him alive
- Usage: burned alive
- Usage: a live canary
live (adj) = highly reverberant
- Usage: a live concert hall
live (adj) = charged with an explosive
- Usage: live ammunition
- Usage: a live bomb
live (adj) = elastic; rebounds readily
Synonyms: bouncy, live, lively, resilient, springy
- Usage: clean bouncy hair
- Usage: a lively tennis ball
- Usage: as resilient as seasoned hickory
- Usage: springy turf
live (adj) = abounding with life and energy
- Usage: the club members are a really live bunch
live (adj) = in current use or ready for use
- Usage: live copy is ready to be set in type or already set but not yet proofread
live (adj) = of current relevance
- Usage: a live issue
- Usage: still a live option
live (adj) = charged or energized with electricity
Synonyms: hot, live
- Usage: a hot wire
- Usage: a live wire
live (adj) = capable of erupting
Synonyms: alive, live
- Usage: a live volcano
- Usage: the volcano is very much alive
live (adv) = not recorded
- Usage: the opera was broadcast live
- severance meaning in Hindi
- polystyrene meaning in Hindi
- skeptic meaning in Hindi
- summer meaning in Hindi
- equilibrium meaning in Hindi
- sterility meaning in Hindi
- trust meaning in Hindi
- incorruptibly meaning in Hindi
- trill meaning in Hindi
- valency meaning in Hindi
- juxtaposition meaning in Hindi
- bunch meaning in Hindi
- much_raker meaning in Hindi
- scraggy meaning in Hindi
- yuan meaning in Hindi