Lose meaning in HindiLose is a english word.
Lose Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
lose = खो देना
- Usage: He lost his pen.
- Usage: His protests were lost in the noise.
lose = गँवा देना
- Usage: He lost a leg in the accident.
lose = मिट जाना
- Usage: He has lost his confidence.
lose = हार जाना
- Usage: They lost the series by 2-0.
lose = बरबाद होना
- Usage: Twenty minutes were lost due to the drizzle.
lose = पीछे हो जाना
- Usage: My watch loses two minutes every twenty-four hours.
Lose Meaning in Detail
lose (verb) = fail to keep or to maintain; cease to have, either physically or in an abstract sense
- Usage: She lost her purse when she left it unattended on her seat
lose (verb) = fail to win
- Usage: We lost the battle but we won the war
lose (verb) = suffer the loss of a person through death or removal
- Usage: She lost her husband in the war
- Usage: The couple that wanted to adopt the child lost her when the biological parents claimed her
lose (verb) = place (something) where one cannot find it again
Synonyms: misplace, mislay, lose
- Usage: I misplaced my eyeglasses
lose (verb) = miss from one's possessions; lose sight of
- Usage: I've lost my glasses again!
lose (verb) = allow to go out of sight
- Usage: The detective lost the man he was shadowing after he had to stop at a red light
lose (verb) = fail to make money in a business; make a loss or fail to profit
Synonyms: lose, turn_a_loss
- Usage: I lost thousands of dollars on that bad investment!
- Usage: The company turned a loss after the first year
lose (verb) = fail to get or obtain
- Usage: I lost the opportunity to spend a year abroad
lose (verb) = retreat
Synonyms: fall_back, lose, drop_off, fall_behind, recede
lose (verb) = fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
Synonyms: miss, lose
- Usage: I missed that remark
- Usage: She missed his point
- Usage: We lost part of what he said
lose (verb) = be set at a disadvantage
Synonyms: suffer, lose
- Usage: This author really suffers in translation
- disengage meaning in Hindi
- sarge meaning in Hindi
- shyster meaning in Hindi
- hoard meaning in Hindi
- affirmative meaning in Hindi
- denizen meaning in Hindi
- shower meaning in Hindi
- fish_hook meaning in Hindi
- Sided meaning in Hindi
- pubic meaning in Hindi
- crocodile meaning in Hindi
- interpol meaning in Hindi
- pillar-box meaning in Hindi
- fox meaning in Hindi
- quotation-marks meaning in Hindi