Miss meaning in HindiMiss is a english word.
Miss Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
miss = चूक जाना
- Usage: She would never miss the target.
miss = छूट जाना
- Usage: She missed the train.
- Usage: He missed the appointment.
miss = कमी महसूस करना
- Usage: I miss my sister.
miss = असफल होना
- Usage: He was sure he would not miss this time.
miss = कुमारी
- Usage: She is a gorgeous miss.
Miss Meaning in Detail
miss (noun) = a young woman
Synonyms: girl, miss, missy, young_lady, young_woman, fille
- Usage: a young lady of 18
miss (noun) = a failure to hit (or meet or find etc)
Synonyms: miss, misfire
miss (noun) = a form of address for an unmarried woman
miss (verb) = fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
Synonyms: miss, lose
- Usage: I missed that remark
- Usage: She missed his point
- Usage: We lost part of what he said
miss (verb) = feel or suffer from the lack of
- Usage: He misses his mother
miss (verb) = fail to attend an event or activity
- Usage: I missed the concert
- Usage: He missed school for a week
miss (verb) = leave undone or leave out
Synonyms: neglect, pretermit, omit, drop, miss, leave_out, overlook, overleap
- Usage: How could I miss that typo?
- Usage: The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten
miss (verb) = fail to reach or get to
- Usage: She missed her train
miss (verb) = be without
Synonyms: miss, lack
- Usage: This soup lacks salt
- Usage: There is something missing in my jewelry box!
miss (verb) = fail to reach
- Usage: The arrow missed the target
miss (verb) = be absent
- Usage: The child had been missing for a week
miss (verb) = fail to experience
Synonyms: miss, escape
- Usage: Fortunately, I missed the hurricane
- suture meaning in Hindi
- yield meaning in Hindi
- languorus meaning in Hindi
- symbolist meaning in Hindi
- untenable meaning in Hindi
- generator meaning in Hindi
- network meaning in Hindi
- rind meaning in Hindi
- hut meaning in Hindi
- bicker meaning in Hindi
- stuck meaning in Hindi
- deception meaning in Hindi
- cupid meaning in Hindi
- spectre meaning in Hindi
- muger meaning in Hindi