Object meaning in HindiObject is a english word.
Object Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
object = वस्तु
- Usage: She loves to be surrounded by femiliar objects.
object = किसी भवना का विषय
- Usage: I hate to be obfect of pity to anybody.
object = हेतू
- Usage: His object was to hurt you.
object = कर्म
- Usage: That is an example of an indirect object.
object = आपत्ति व्यक्त करना
- Usage: I object to his use of indecent language.
Object Meaning in Detail
object (noun) = a tangible and visible entity; an entity that can cast a shadow
Synonyms: object, physical_object
- Usage: it was full of rackets, balls and other objects
object (noun) = the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
Synonyms: aim, object, objective, target
- Usage: the sole object of her trip was to see her children
object (noun) = (grammar) a constituent that is acted upon
- Usage: the object of the verb
object (noun) = the focus of cognitions or feelings
- Usage: objects of thought
- Usage: the object of my affection
object (noun) = (computing) a discrete item that provides a description of virtually anything known to a computer
- Usage: in object-oriented programming, objects include data and define its status, its methods of operation and how it interacts with other objects
object (verb) = express or raise an objection or protest or criticism or express dissent
- Usage: She never objected to the amount of work her boss charged her with
- Usage: When asked to drive the truck, she objected that she did not have a driver's license
object (verb) = be averse to or express disapproval of
- Usage: My wife objects to modern furniture
- nurse meaning in Hindi
- fitness meaning in Hindi
- likewise meaning in Hindi
- yaw meaning in Hindi
- communicate meaning in Hindi
- propound meaning in Hindi
- dreadful meaning in Hindi
- headstrong meaning in Hindi
- pompously meaning in Hindi
- timeless meaning in Hindi
- compulsion meaning in Hindi
- concoct meaning in Hindi
- intervention meaning in Hindi
- amidships meaning in Hindi
- uncoordinated meaning in Hindi