Pervert meaning in HindiPervert is a english word.
Pervert Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
pervert = विकृतकामी
- Usage: He behaves like a pervert.
pervert = दुरुपयोग करना
- Usage: He perverted the course of justice.
pervert = पथभ्रष्ट करना
- Usage: Did Socrates really perverted the youth of Athens?.
Pervert Meaning in Detail
pervert (noun) = a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior
Synonyms: pervert, deviant, deviate, degenerate
pervert (verb) = corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
Synonyms: corrupt, pervert, subvert, demoralize, demoralise, debauch, debase, profane, vitiate, deprave, misdirect
- Usage: debauch the young people with wine and women
- Usage: Socrates was accused of corrupting young men
- Usage: Do school counselors subvert young children?
- Usage: corrupt the morals
pervert (verb) = practice sophistry; change the meaning of or be vague about in order to mislead or deceive
Synonyms: twist, twist_around, pervert, convolute, sophisticate
- Usage: Don't twist my words
pervert (verb) = change the inherent purpose or function of something
Synonyms: pervert, misuse, abuse
- Usage: Don't abuse the system
- Usage: The director of the factory misused the funds intended for the health care of his workers
- megahertz meaning in Hindi
- precision meaning in Hindi
- rook meaning in Hindi
- swift meaning in Hindi
- compulsory meaning in Hindi
- recurring_decimal meaning in Hindi
- unreasonably meaning in Hindi
- gong meaning in Hindi
- disputation meaning in Hindi
- remunerate meaning in Hindi
- worth meaning in Hindi
- sower meaning in Hindi
- appallingly meaning in Hindi
- proprietary meaning in Hindi
- quotable meaning in Hindi