Phase meaning in HindiPhase is a english word.
Phase Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
phase = पहलू
- Usage: My son is going through a difficult phase.
phase = कला
- Usage: The first quarter is the brightest phase of the moon.
phase = अवस्था
- Usage: The two sets of traffic lights were out of phase.
phase = चरणों में करना
- Usage: It involved as a phased programme going over a twenty five year period.
- Usage: Cutbacks were phased over a 1.year period.
- Usage: The new regulation will be phased in from september.
Phase Meaning in Detail
phase (noun) = any distinct time period in a sequence of events
Synonyms: phase, stage
- Usage: we are in a transitional stage in which many former ideas must be revised or rejected
phase (noun) = (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary
Synonyms: phase, form
- Usage: the reaction occurs in the liquid phase of the system
phase (noun) = a particular point in the time of a cycle; measured from some arbitrary zero and expressed as an angle
Synonyms: phase, phase_angle
phase (noun) = (astronomy) the particular appearance of a body's state of illumination (especially one of the recurring shapes of the part of Earth's moon that is illuminated by the sun)
- Usage: the full phase of the moon
phase (verb) = arrange in phases or stages
- Usage: phase a withdrawal
phase (verb) = adjust so as to be in a synchronized condition
- Usage: he phased the intake with the output of the machine
- raffia meaning in Hindi
- public_utility meaning in Hindi
- emperor meaning in Hindi
- heartfelt meaning in Hindi
- vice meaning in Hindi
- catapult meaning in Hindi
- acute meaning in Hindi
- townsman meaning in Hindi
- lank meaning in Hindi
- protector meaning in Hindi
- lotus meaning in Hindi
- punitive meaning in Hindi
- fibre_optics meaning in Hindi
- cuisine meaning in Hindi
- spaced_out meaning in Hindi