Picture meaning in HindiPicture is a english word.
Picture Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
picture = चित्र
- Usage: He painted a beautiful picture.
picture = फ़ोटो
- Usage: Her birthday pictures were really nice.
picture = सिनेमा या टेलिविज़न का पर्दा
- Usage: Our TV has a 45 cm picture.
picture = फ़िल्म
- Usage: This is the debut picture of leonardo-di-vinci.
picture = वर्णन
- Usage: Our teacher gave us a vivid picture of World war-II.
picture = मानसिक चित्र
- Usage: My brother's description helped the police to build up an accurate picture of what had happened.
picture = मनोहर वस्तु
- Usage: My dad was a picture on the day of his anniversary.
picture = कल्पना करना
- Usage: I tried to picture how our India will be in 21st century.
picture = चित्रित करना/चित्र द्वारा प्रदर्शित करना
- Usage: He was often pictured as an outsider.
- Usage: The fairy was pictured against a background of bright moon and twinkling stars.
Picture Meaning in Detail
picture (noun) = a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
Synonyms: picture, image, icon, ikon
- Usage: they showed us the pictures of their wedding
- Usage: a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them
picture (noun) = graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface
Synonyms: painting, picture
- Usage: a small painting by Picasso
- Usage: he bought the painting as an investment
- Usage: his pictures hang in the Louvre
picture (noun) = a clear and telling mental image
Synonyms: mental_picture, picture, impression
- Usage: he described his mental picture of his assailant
- Usage: he had no clear picture of himself or his world
- Usage: the events left a permanent impression in his mind
picture (noun) = a situation treated as an observable object
Synonyms: picture, scene
- Usage: the political picture is favorable
- Usage: the religious scene in England has changed in the last century
picture (noun) = illustrations used to decorate or explain a text
Synonyms: picture, pictorial_matter
- Usage: the dictionary had many pictures
picture (noun) = a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
Synonyms: movie, film, picture, moving_picture, moving-picture_show, motion_picture, motion-picture_show, picture_show, pic, flick
- Usage: they went to a movie every Saturday night
- Usage: the film was shot on location
picture (noun) = the visible part of a television transmission
Synonyms: video, picture
- Usage: they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone
picture (noun) = a graphic or vivid verbal description
Synonyms: word_picture, word-painting, delineation, depiction, picture, characterization, characterisation
- Usage: too often the narrative was interrupted by long word pictures
- Usage: the author gives a depressing picture of life in Poland
- Usage: the pamphlet contained brief characterizations of famous Vermonters
picture (noun) = a typical example of some state or quality
- Usage: the very picture of a modern general
- Usage: she was the picture of despair
picture (noun) = a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
Synonyms: photograph, photo, exposure, picture, pic
picture (verb) = imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
Synonyms: visualize, visualise, envision, project, fancy, see, figure, picture, image
- Usage: I can't see him on horseback!
- Usage: I can see what will happen
- Usage: I can see a risk in this strategy
picture (verb) = show in, or as in, a picture
Synonyms: picture, depict, render, show
- Usage: This scene depicts country life
- Usage: the face of the child is rendered with much tenderness in this painting
- remain meaning in Hindi
- rusty meaning in Hindi
- moat meaning in Hindi
- bough meaning in Hindi
- carnal meaning in Hindi
- cross-check meaning in Hindi
- laxative meaning in Hindi
- showcase meaning in Hindi
- muffin meaning in Hindi
- conqueror meaning in Hindi
- shagged meaning in Hindi
- angrily meaning in Hindi
- ham-fisted meaning in Hindi
- wipe meaning in Hindi
- disciple meaning in Hindi