Remain meaning in HindiRemain is a english word.
Remain Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
remain = [शेष] रह
remain = शेष रहना
- Usage: If you take 5 from 9,4 remains.
- Usage: After the fire,very little remained of the building.
- Usage: Much still remains to be done.
remain = बने रहना
- Usage: Remain standing until I ask you.
- Usage: I shall remain with you for a week.
Remain Meaning in Detail
remain (verb) = stay the same; remain in a certain state
Synonyms: stay, remain, rest
- Usage: The dress remained wet after repeated attempts to dry it
- Usage: rest assured
- Usage: stay alone
- Usage: He remained unmoved by her tears
- Usage: The bad weather continued for another week
remain (verb) = continue in a place, position, or situation
Synonyms: stay, stay_on, continue, remain
- Usage: After graduation, she stayed on in Cambridge as a student adviser
- Usage: Stay with me, please
- Usage: despite student protests, he remained Dean for another year
- Usage: She continued as deputy mayor for another year
remain (verb) = be left; of persons, questions, problems, results, evidence, etc.
- Usage: There remains the question of who pulled the trigger
- Usage: Carter remains the only President in recent history under whose Presidency the U.S. did not fight a war
remain (verb) = stay behind
Synonyms: persist, remain, stay
- Usage: The smell stayed in the room
- Usage: The hostility remained long after they made up
- idiosyncratic meaning in Hindi
- chain meaning in Hindi
- revolver meaning in Hindi
- prism meaning in Hindi
- paramount meaning in Hindi
- eightieth meaning in Hindi
- amateur meaning in Hindi
- mother_state meaning in Hindi
- down_s_syndrome meaning in Hindi
- non-commissioned meaning in Hindi
- equivocate meaning in Hindi
- undistinguished meaning in Hindi
- may meaning in Hindi
- hairy meaning in Hindi
- governor meaning in Hindi