Pink meaning in HindiPink is a english word.
Pink Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
pink = गुलाबी रंग का
- Usage: Preeti came to the party in a pink coloured dress.
pink = बहुत अच्छा
- Usage: During elections, everyone want to be pink.
pink = गुलाबी रंग
- Usage: Pink colour suits you a lot.
pink = गुलाबी कपडे
- Usage: Neetu was in pink coloured dress.
pink = गुलाबी फूल
- Usage: Those roses are red.
pink = शोर करना
- Usage: A truck was making a lot of pink sound.
Pink Meaning in Detail
pink (noun) = a light shade of red
pink (noun) = any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers
Synonyms: pink, garden_pink
pink (noun) = a person with mildly leftist political views
Synonyms: pinko, pink
pink (verb) = make light, repeated taps on a surface
Synonyms: tap, rap, knock, pink
- Usage: he was tapping his fingers on the table impatiently
pink (verb) = sound like a car engine that is firing too early
Synonyms: pink, ping, knock
- Usage: the car pinged when I put in low-octane gasoline
- Usage: The car pinked when the ignition was too far retarded
pink (verb) = cut in a zigzag pattern with pinking shears, in sewing
pink (adj) = of a light shade of red
Synonyms: pink, pinkish
- detention meaning in Hindi
- sundial meaning in Hindi
- insufficiency meaning in Hindi
- sOS meaning in Hindi
- hand_baggage meaning in Hindi
- cadet meaning in Hindi
- deprivation meaning in Hindi
- seachange meaning in Hindi
- aged meaning in Hindi
- mazurka meaning in Hindi
- hillock meaning in Hindi
- lawful meaning in Hindi
- interviewee meaning in Hindi
- uphill meaning in Hindi
- imprisonment meaning in Hindi