Poison meaning in HindiPoison is a english word.
Poison Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
poison = विष
- Usage: Potassium cyanide is a very strong poison.
poison = दूषित आहार
- Usage: I won't eat that poison.
poison = विष देना
- Usage: His so called friend poisoned him.
poison = दूषित कर देना
- Usage: The chemical companies are poisoning our rivers and atmosphere.
poison = बिगाडना
- Usage: Don't poison his mind.
Poison Meaning in Detail
poison (noun) = any substance that causes injury or illness or death of a living organism
Synonyms: poison, toxicant, poisonous_substance
poison (noun) = anything that harms or destroys
- Usage: the poison of fascism
poison (verb) = spoil as if by poison
- Usage: poison someone's mind
- Usage: poison the atmosphere in the office
poison (verb) = kill with poison
- Usage: She poisoned her husband
poison (verb) = add poison to
Synonyms: poison, envenom
- Usage: Her husband poisoned her drink in order to kill her
poison (verb) = kill by its poison
- Usage: This mushrooms can poison
poison (verb) = administer poison to
- Usage: She poisoned her husband but he did not die
- dreamworld meaning in Hindi
- despicable meaning in Hindi
- triad meaning in Hindi
- impetigo meaning in Hindi
- fridge meaning in Hindi
- musk meaning in Hindi
- highland_fling meaning in Hindi
- other meaning in Hindi
- assertively meaning in Hindi
- protectionism meaning in Hindi
- side-car meaning in Hindi
- lilt meaning in Hindi
- flop_back meaning in Hindi
- canopy meaning in Hindi
- ripen meaning in Hindi