Pose meaning in HindiPose is a english word.
Pose Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
pose = प्रस्तुत करना
- Usage: Poverty poses a serious threat to the nation.
pose = चित्र के लिए खडा रहना या बैठना
- Usage: She had to pose for the painting.
pose = का ढोंग रचना/दिखावा करना
- Usage: The thief posed as a relative at the wedding.
pose = मुद्रा
- Usage: I made a comfortable pose for the camera.
pose = छल-कपट
- Usage: Her generosity is only a pose.
Pose Meaning in Detail
pose (noun) = affected manners intended to impress others
Synonyms: airs, pose
- Usage: don't put on airs with me
pose (noun) = a posture assumed by models for photographic or artistic purposes
pose (noun) = a deliberate pretense or exaggerated display
Synonyms: affectation, mannerism, pose, affectedness
pose (verb) = introduce
Synonyms: present, pose
- Usage: This poses an interesting question
pose (verb) = assume a posture as for artistic purposes
Synonyms: model, pose, sit, posture
- Usage: We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often
pose (verb) = pretend to be someone you are not; sometimes with fraudulent intentions
Synonyms: pose, impersonate, personate
- Usage: She posed as the Czar's daughter
pose (verb) = behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
Synonyms: pose, posture
- Usage: Don't pay any attention to him--he is always posing to impress his peers!
- Usage: She postured and made a total fool of herself
pose (verb) = put into a certain place or abstract location
Synonyms: put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- Usage: Put your things here
- Usage: Set the tray down
- Usage: Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children
- Usage: Place emphasis on a certain point
pose (verb) = be a mystery or bewildering to
Synonyms: perplex, vex, stick, get, puzzle, mystify, baffle, beat, pose, bewilder, flummox, stupefy, nonplus, gravel, amaze, dumbfound
- Usage: This beats me!
- Usage: Got me--I don't know the answer!
- Usage: a vexing problem
- Usage: This question really stuck me
- fraught meaning in Hindi
- removal meaning in Hindi
- horrible meaning in Hindi
- impotently meaning in Hindi
- inexhaustible meaning in Hindi
- mud_flinge meaning in Hindi
- flasher meaning in Hindi
- foodgrain meaning in Hindi
- snook meaning in Hindi
- copy meaning in Hindi
- allegedly meaning in Hindi
- injury_time meaning in Hindi
- swoop meaning in Hindi
- purify meaning in Hindi
- portray meaning in Hindi