Position meaning in HindiPosition is a english word.
Position Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
position = स्थान
- Usage: The books were kept at their position.
- Usage: What is his position in the class? He is third from the top.
- Usage: What position does he play? centre-forward.
position = अवस्थिति
- Usage: The soldiers have to stand for hours without changing position.
position = दृष्टिकोण
- Usage: She has made her position very clear.
position = स्थिति
- Usage: The company's financial position is very sound.
position = पद
- Usage: I would like to apply for the position of principal.
position = रख देना
- Usage: Alarms are positioned at strategic points around the prison.
Position Meaning in Detail
position (noun) = the particular portion of space occupied by something
Synonyms: position, place
- Usage: he put the lamp back in its place
position (noun) = a point occupied by troops for tactical reasons
Synonyms: military_position, position
position (noun) = a way of regarding situations or topics etc.
Synonyms: position, view, perspective
- Usage: consider what follows from the positivist view
position (noun) = the arrangement of the body and its limbs
Synonyms: position, posture, attitude
- Usage: he assumed an attitude of surrender
position (noun) = the relative position or standing of things or especially persons in a society
Synonyms: status, position
- Usage: he had the status of a minor
- Usage: the novel attained the status of a classic
- Usage: atheists do not enjoy a favorable position in American life
position (noun) = a job in an organization
Synonyms: position, post, berth, office, spot, billet, place, situation
- Usage: he occupied a post in the treasury
position (noun) = the spatial property of a place where or way in which something is situated
Synonyms: position, spatial_relation
- Usage: the position of the hands on the clock
- Usage: he specified the spatial relations of every piece of furniture on the stage
position (noun) = the appropriate or customary location
- Usage: the cars were in position
position (noun) = (in team sports) the role assigned to an individual player
- Usage: what position does he play?
position (noun) = the act of putting something in a certain place
Synonyms: placement, location, locating, position, positioning, emplacement
position (noun) = a condition or position in which you find yourself
Synonyms: situation, position
- Usage: the unpleasant situation (or position) of having to choose between two evils
- Usage: found herself in a very fortunate situation
position (noun) = a rationalized mental attitude
Synonyms: position, stance, posture
position (noun) = an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute
Synonyms: side, position
- Usage: there are two sides to every question
position (noun) = an item on a list or in a sequence
Synonyms: place, position
- Usage: in the second place
- Usage: moved from third to fifth position
position (noun) = the post or function properly or customarily occupied or served by another
Synonyms: stead, position, place, lieu
- Usage: can you go in my stead?
- Usage: took his place
- Usage: in lieu of
position (noun) = the act of positing; an assumption taken as a postulate or axiom
position (verb) = cause to be in an appropriate place, state, or relation
position (verb) = put into a certain place or abstract location
Synonyms: put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- Usage: Put your things here
- Usage: Set the tray down
- Usage: Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children
- Usage: Place emphasis on a certain point
- plateful meaning in Hindi
- fold_into meaning in Hindi
- deserter meaning in Hindi
- maze meaning in Hindi
- mayonnaise meaning in Hindi
- lily meaning in Hindi
- curtsey meaning in Hindi
- horsebox meaning in Hindi
- internal meaning in Hindi
- palaver meaning in Hindi
- identity_crisis meaning in Hindi
- shrew meaning in Hindi
- lesser meaning in Hindi
- life_story meaning in Hindi
- mediator meaning in Hindi