Power meaning in HindiPower is a english word.
Power Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
power = सामर्थ्य
- Usage: I will do everything in my power to help you.
power = शक्ति/क्षमता
- Usage: He has lost his power of speech.
power = अधिकार
- Usage: The power of the law.
- Usage: The president has exceeded his powers.
power = सत्ता
- Usage: The government came into power at the last election.
power = प्रभावशाली
- Usage: World powers.
power = विद्युत् शक्ति
- Usage: They have switched of the power.
power = घात
- Usage: 4 to the power of 3 is 64.
power = ऊर्जा
- Usage: The power of microscope is not sufficient to see this clearly.
power = समर्थ होना[बनाना]
- Usage: The toys are powered by batteries.
- Usage: He powered his way into the lead.
Power Meaning in Detail
power (noun) = possession of controlling influence
Synonyms: power, powerfulness
- Usage: the deterrent power of nuclear weapons
- Usage: the power of his love saved her
- Usage: his powerfulness was concealed by a gentle facade
power (noun) = (physics) the rate of doing work; measured in watts (= joules/second)
power (noun) = possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done
Synonyms: ability, power
- Usage: danger heightened his powers of discrimination
power (noun) = (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power
Synonyms: office, power
- Usage: being in office already gives a candidate a great advantage
- Usage: during his first year in office
- Usage: during his first year in power
- Usage: the power of the president
power (noun) = one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority
Synonyms: power, force
- Usage: the mysterious presence of an evil power
- Usage: may the force be with you
- Usage: the forces of evil
power (noun) = a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
Synonyms: exponent, power, index
power (noun) = physical strength
Synonyms: might, mightiness, power
power (noun) = a state powerful enough to influence events throughout the world
Synonyms: world_power, major_power, great_power, power, superpower
power (noun) = a very wealthy or powerful businessman
Synonyms: baron, big_businessman, business_leader, king, magnate, mogul, power, top_executive, tycoon
- Usage: an oil baron
power (verb) = supply the force or power for the functioning of
- Usage: The gasoline powers the engines
- In_motion meaning in Hindi
- bib meaning in Hindi
- ineffably meaning in Hindi
- flexibility meaning in Hindi
- alliteration meaning in Hindi
- auspicious meaning in Hindi
- multiplicative meaning in Hindi
- condemnation meaning in Hindi
- aboard meaning in Hindi
- mormonism meaning in Hindi
- softy meaning in Hindi
- apportionment meaning in Hindi
- high_street meaning in Hindi
- depreciate meaning in Hindi
- pick_up meaning in Hindi