Premium meaning in HindiPremium is a english word.
Premium Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
premium = बीमा-किस्त
- Usage: I pay a premium of Rs.500 every month for a life insurance policy.
premium = लाभांश
- Usage: R.K. Investments pays a premium of 5% on long term investment.
premium = अधिमूल्य
- Usage: Inspite of being offered a premium rent, he didn't gave his land on lease.
Premium Meaning in Detail
premium (noun) = payment for insurance
Synonyms: premium, insurance_premium
premium (noun) = the amount that something in scarce supply is valued above its nominal value
- Usage: they paid a premium for access to water
premium (noun) = a fee charged for exchanging currencies
Synonyms: agio, agiotage, premium, exchange_premium
premium (noun) = a prize, bonus, or award given as an inducement to purchase products, enter competitions initiated by business interests, etc.
- Usage: they encouraged customers with a premium for loyal patronage
premium (noun) = payment or reward (especially from a government) for acts such as catching criminals or killing predatory animals or enlisting in the military
Synonyms: bounty, premium
premium (adj) = having or reflecting superior quality or value
- Usage: premium gasoline at a premium price
- agreement meaning in Hindi
- pull_through meaning in Hindi
- deserted meaning in Hindi
- far_reaching meaning in Hindi
- manager meaning in Hindi
- counter-claim meaning in Hindi
- outdoor meaning in Hindi
- instigate meaning in Hindi
- ghostly meaning in Hindi
- pitched_battle meaning in Hindi
- thinkable meaning in Hindi
- neglected meaning in Hindi
- aftershave meaning in Hindi
- nobility meaning in Hindi
- personage meaning in Hindi