Rage meaning in HindiRage is a english word.
Rage Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
rage = रोष
- Usage: She was trembling with rage.
rage = प्रकृति का उग्र रूप
- Usage: The storm's rage continued.
rage = प्रबल इच्छा
- Usage: His son has a rage for collecting stamps.
rage = झुंझलाना
- Usage: He raged against me for disobeying him.
rage = जोर पकड़ना
- Usage: An epidemic is raging throughout the country.
Rage Meaning in Detail
rage (noun) = a feeling of intense anger
Synonyms: fury, rage, madness
- Usage: hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
- Usage: his face turned red with rage
rage (noun) = a state of extreme anger
- Usage: she fell into a rage and refused to answer
rage (noun) = something that is desired intensely
Synonyms: rage, passion
- Usage: his rage for fame destroyed him
rage (noun) = violent state of the elements
- Usage: the sea hurled itself in thundering rage against the rocks
rage (noun) = an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
Synonyms: fad, craze, furor, furore, cult, rage
- Usage: he always follows the latest fads
- Usage: it was all the rage that season
rage (verb) = behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
Synonyms: ramp, rage, storm
rage (verb) = be violent; as of fires and storms
rage (verb) = feel intense anger
- Usage: Rage against the dying of the light!
- header meaning in Hindi
- captivity meaning in Hindi
- ravish meaning in Hindi
- pong meaning in Hindi
- clew meaning in Hindi
- pornographer meaning in Hindi
- flicker_out meaning in Hindi
- overlord meaning in Hindi
- uncooked meaning in Hindi
- kungfu meaning in Hindi
- complementary meaning in Hindi
- air-conditioned meaning in Hindi
- sixpence meaning in Hindi
- juvenile_delinquency meaning in Hindi
- appoint meaning in Hindi