Rather meaning in HindiRather is a english word.
Rather Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
rather = बल्कि
- Usage: He came very late last night or rather in the wee hours this morning.
rather = तुलनात्मक~अर्थ~मे"
- Usage: My bat is rather more expensive than his.
- Usage: This science book is rather too easy for class seven.
- Usage: It's rather a shame that she missed the concert.
Rather Meaning in Detail
rather (adv) = on the contrary; rather (or instead), he wrote her a letter"
Synonyms: rather, instead
- Usage: rather than disappoint the children, he did two quick tricks before he left
- Usage: he didn't call
- Usage: used English terms instead of Latin ones
rather (adv) = to some (great or small) extent
Synonyms: rather, kind_of, kinda, sort_of
- Usage: it was rather cold
- Usage: the party was rather nice
- Usage: the knife is rather dull
- Usage: I rather regret that I cannot attend
- Usage: He's rather good at playing the cello
- Usage: he is kind of shy
rather (adv) = more readily or willingly
Synonyms: preferably, sooner, rather
- Usage: clean it well, preferably with warm water
- Usage: I'd rather be in Philadelphia
- Usage: I'd sooner die than give up
rather (adv) = to a degree (not used with a negative)
Synonyms: quite, rather
- Usage: quite tasty
- Usage: quite soon
- Usage: quite ill
- Usage: quite rich
- show meaning in Hindi
- adrenalin meaning in Hindi
- concur meaning in Hindi
- tatter meaning in Hindi
- tone-down meaning in Hindi
- bicentenary meaning in Hindi
- synthetic meaning in Hindi
- tantrum meaning in Hindi
- sourpuss meaning in Hindi
- telepathy meaning in Hindi
- pinion meaning in Hindi
- thickset meaning in Hindi
- qualification meaning in Hindi
- oft meaning in Hindi
- conspicuous meaning in Hindi