Reach meaning in HindiReach is a english word.
Reach Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
reach = पहुँचना
- Usage: Did any news reach your ears?
- Usage: The continous stretch of river Ganga reaches up to the West Bengal.
reach = आगे बढ़ाना
- Usage: He reached out his hand for the book but it was too far away.
reach = फैला होना
- Usage: My school reaches as far as the railway line.
reach = पहुँचाना
- Usage: Could you reach me that book from the table.
reach = पहुँच
- Usage: The rice bag is out of my reach.
- Usage: That job is within my reach.
Reach Meaning in Detail
reach (noun) = the limits within which something can be effective
Synonyms: range, reach
- Usage: range of motion
- Usage: he was beyond the reach of their fire
reach (noun) = an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
Synonyms: scope, range, reach, orbit, compass, ambit
- Usage: a piano has a greater range than the human voice
- Usage: the ambit of municipal legislation
- Usage: within the compass of this article
- Usage: within the scope of an investigation
- Usage: outside the reach of the law
- Usage: in the political orbit of a world power
reach (noun) = the act of physically reaching or thrusting out
Synonyms: reach, reaching, stretch
reach (noun) = the limit of capability
Synonyms: compass, range, reach, grasp
- Usage: within the compass of education
reach (verb) = reach a destination, either real or abstract
Synonyms: reach, make, attain, hit, arrive_at, gain
- Usage: We hit Detroit by noon
- Usage: The water reached the doorstep
- Usage: We barely made it to the finish line
- Usage: I have to hit the MAC machine before the weekend starts
reach (verb) = reach a point in time, or a certain state or level
Synonyms: reach, hit, attain
- Usage: The thermometer hit 100 degrees
- Usage: This car can reach a speed of 140 miles per hour
reach (verb) = move forward or upward in order to touch; also in a metaphorical sense
Synonyms: reach, reach_out
- Usage: Government reaches out to the people
reach (verb) = be in or establish communication with
Synonyms: reach, get_through, get_hold_of, contact
- Usage: Our advertisements reach millions
- Usage: He never contacted his children after he emigrated to Australia
reach (verb) = to gain with effort
Synonyms: achieve, accomplish, attain, reach
- Usage: she achieved her goal despite setbacks
reach (verb) = to extend as far as
Synonyms: reach, extend_to, touch
- Usage: The sunlight reached the wall
- Usage: Can he reach?" "The chair must not touch the wall
reach (verb) = reach a goal, e.g., "make the first team"
Synonyms: reach, make, get_to, progress_to
- Usage: We made it!
- Usage: She may not make the grade
reach (verb) = place into the hands or custody of
Synonyms: pass, hand, reach, pass_on, turn_over, give
- Usage: hand me the spoon, please
- Usage: Turn the files over to me, please
- Usage: He turned over the prisoner to his lawyers
reach (verb) = to exert much effort or energy
Synonyms: strive, reach, strain
- Usage: straining our ears to hear
- ad_lib meaning in Hindi
- perperator meaning in Hindi
- in_the_flesh meaning in Hindi
- unsubstantiated meaning in Hindi
- scum meaning in Hindi
- admirer meaning in Hindi
- musket meaning in Hindi
- motto meaning in Hindi
- reshuffle meaning in Hindi
- eastbound meaning in Hindi
- untidy meaning in Hindi
- cube meaning in Hindi
- eastern meaning in Hindi
- simple meaning in Hindi
- furiously meaning in Hindi