Read meaning in HindiRead is a english word.
Read Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
read = पढ़ना
- Usage: We should teach children how to read and write.
- Usage: He read a story to us.
- Usage: I read about the train accident in today's paper.
read = समझना
- Usage: A driver must be able to read traffic signs.
read = अध्ययन करना
- Usage: He is reading for a mathematics degree at Oxford.
read = देखना
- Usage: I offered my hand to the astrologer to read it.
read = दिखाना
- Usage: The meter reads 4895 units.
read = अर्थ रखना
- Usage: The sign reads,'Keep Left'.
Read Meaning in Detail
read (noun) = something that is read
- Usage: the article was a very good read
read (verb) = interpret something that is written or printed
- Usage: read the advertisement
- Usage: Have you read Salman Rushdie?
read (verb) = have or contain a certain wording or form
Synonyms: read, say
- Usage: The passage reads as follows
- Usage: What does the law say?
read (verb) = look at, interpret, and say out loud something that is written or printed
- Usage: The King will read the proclamation at noon
read (verb) = obtain data from magnetic tapes
Synonyms: read, scan
- Usage: This dictionary can be read by the computer
read (verb) = interpret the significance of, as of palms, tea leaves, intestines, the sky; also of human behavior
- Usage: She read the sky and predicted rain
- Usage: I can't read his strange behavior
- Usage: The fortune teller read his fate in the crystal ball
read (verb) = interpret something in a certain way; convey a particular meaning or impression
Synonyms: take, read
- Usage: I read this address as a satire
- Usage: How should I take this message?
- Usage: You can't take credit for this!
read (verb) = be a student of a certain subject
Synonyms: learn, study, read, take
- Usage: She is reading for the bar exam
read (verb) = indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
Synonyms: read, register, show, record
- Usage: The thermometer showed thirteen degrees below zero
- Usage: The gauge read `empty'
read (verb) = audition for a stage role by reading parts of a role
- Usage: He is auditioning for `Julius Caesar' at Stratford this year
read (verb) = to hear and understand
- Usage: I read you loud and clear!
read (verb) = make sense of a language
Synonyms: understand, read, interpret, translate
- Usage: She understands French
- Usage: Can you read Greek?
- thee meaning in Hindi
- mediation meaning in Hindi
- village meaning in Hindi
- footbridge meaning in Hindi
- snugly meaning in Hindi
- impotent meaning in Hindi
- firelight meaning in Hindi
- hiking meaning in Hindi
- fluvial meaning in Hindi
- puncture meaning in Hindi
- empathy meaning in Hindi
- semitic meaning in Hindi
- injection meaning in Hindi
- precisely meaning in Hindi
- unbidden meaning in Hindi