Record meaning in HindiRecord is a english word.
Record Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
record = रेकार्ड कर
record = सरकारी काग़ज़
- Usage: Municipal corporation of India keeps the records of births and deaths.
record = लेख-प्रमाण
- Usage: You must keep a record of income and expenditure.
record = किसी वस्तु या व्यक्ति के सम्बन्धित अतीत का ज्ञान
- Usage: Her father had a distinguished war record.
record = उच्चमान
- Usage: Sunil Gavaskar has broken a number of records in cricket.
record = रजिस्टर मेँ दर्ज करना
- Usage: The programme was recorded in detail.
record = अंकित करना
- Usage: Barometer recorded a pressure of 76cm of mercury.
record = प्रोग्राम को टेप करना
- Usage: Please record a programme from the radio.
Record Meaning in Detail
record (noun) = anything (such as a document or a phonograph record or a photograph) providing permanent evidence of or information about past events
- Usage: the film provided a valuable record of stage techniques
record (noun) = sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove
Synonyms: phonograph_record, phonograph_recording, record, disk, disc, platter
record (noun) = the number of wins versus losses and ties a team has had
- Usage: at 9-0 they have the best record in their league
record (noun) = the sum of recognized accomplishments
Synonyms: record, track_record
- Usage: the lawyer has a good record
- Usage: the track record shows that he will be a good president
record (noun) = a compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone
Synonyms: record, record_book, book
- Usage: Al Smith used to say, `Let's look at the record'
- Usage: his name is in all the record books
record (noun) = an extreme attainment; the best (or worst) performance ever attested (as in a sport)
- Usage: he tied the Olympic record
- Usage: coffee production last year broke all previous records
- Usage: Chicago set the homicide record
record (noun) = a document that can serve as legal evidence of a transaction
- Usage: they could find no record of the purchase
record (noun) = a list of crimes for which an accused person has been previously convicted
Synonyms: criminal_record, record
- Usage: he ruled that the criminal record of the defendant could not be disclosed to the court
- Usage: the prostitute had a record a mile long
record (verb) = make a record of; set down in permanent form
Synonyms: record, enter, put_down
record (verb) = register electronically
Synonyms: record, tape
- Usage: They recorded her singing
record (verb) = indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
Synonyms: read, register, show, record
- Usage: The thermometer showed thirteen degrees below zero
- Usage: The gauge read `empty'
record (verb) = be aware of
Synonyms: record, register
- Usage: Did you register any change when I pressed the button?
record (verb) = be or provide a memorial to a person or an event
Synonyms: commemorate, memorialize, memorialise, immortalize, immortalise, record
- Usage: This sculpture commemorates the victims of the concentration camps
- Usage: We memorialized the Dead
- pontificate meaning in Hindi
- free_fall meaning in Hindi
- affaire_de_coeur meaning in Hindi
- monstrosity meaning in Hindi
- galvanic meaning in Hindi
- sapwood meaning in Hindi
- nightcap meaning in Hindi
- globule meaning in Hindi
- ferryboat meaning in Hindi
- observe meaning in Hindi
- alarmist meaning in Hindi
- happy-go-lucky meaning in Hindi
- cyst meaning in Hindi
- tout meaning in Hindi
- land-mass meaning in Hindi