Relate meaning in HindiRelate is a english word.
Relate Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
relate = वर्णन करना
- Usage: My grandfather related to me the story of a clever fox.
relate = सम्बंध जोड़ना
- Usage: It is not easy to relate cause and effect in this case.
relate = सम्बद्ध होना
- Usage: Does the new law relate only to reservation of seats for the handicapped?
relate = हमदर्दी प्रकट करना
- Usage: Some ladies just can't relate to other's children.
Relate Meaning in Detail
relate (verb) = make a logical or causal connection
Synonyms: associate, tie_in, relate, link, colligate, link_up, connect
- Usage: I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind
- Usage: colligate these facts
- Usage: I cannot relate these events at all
relate (verb) = be relevant to
Synonyms: refer, pertain, relate, concern, come_to, bear_on, touch, touch_on, have-to_doe_with
- Usage: There were lots of questions referring to her talk
- Usage: My remark pertained to your earlier comments
relate (verb) = give an account of
- Usage: The witness related the events
relate (verb) = be in a relationship with
Synonyms: relate, interrelate
- Usage: How are these two observations related?
relate (verb) = have or establish a relationship to
- Usage: She relates well to her peers
- unmask meaning in Hindi
- fructose meaning in Hindi
- fatherless meaning in Hindi
- marksman meaning in Hindi
- fir meaning in Hindi
- miscellaneous meaning in Hindi
- suchlike meaning in Hindi
- whelp meaning in Hindi
- hacksaw meaning in Hindi
- pith meaning in Hindi
- mumps meaning in Hindi
- infinity meaning in Hindi
- swimwear meaning in Hindi
- superlative meaning in Hindi
- lynx meaning in Hindi