Relative meaning in HindiRelative is a english word.
Relative Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
relative = संबंधित
- Usage: The file relative to the case is missing.
relative = तुलनात्मक
- Usage: The relative advantages of gas and electricity are different.
relative = सम्बन्ध वाचक क्रिया-विषेशण
- Usage: This is the place where we met.
relative = सम्बन्ध वाचक सर्वनाम
- Usage: The boy whom I met.' whom'is a relative pronoun.
relative = सगा
- Usage: She is my close relative.
Relative Meaning in Detail
relative (noun) = a person related by blood or marriage
Synonyms: relative, relation
- Usage: police are searching for relatives of the deceased
- Usage: he has distant relations back in New Jersey
relative (noun) = an animal or plant that bears a relationship to another (as related by common descent or by membership in the same genus)
Synonyms: relative, congener, congenator, congeneric
relative (adj) = estimated by comparison; not absolute or complete
Synonyms: relative, comparative
- Usage: a relative stranger
relative (adj) = properly related in size or degree or other measurable characteristics; usually followed by `to'
Synonyms: proportional, relative
- Usage: the punishment ought to be proportional to the crime
- Usage: earnings relative to production
- beaver_away meaning in Hindi
- sun_glass meaning in Hindi
- eucalyptus meaning in Hindi
- Irish meaning in Hindi
- undemocratic meaning in Hindi
- ornamental meaning in Hindi
- gnocchi meaning in Hindi
- writer_s_cramp meaning in Hindi
- game-warden meaning in Hindi
- industrial meaning in Hindi
- scar meaning in Hindi
- Scurvy meaning in Hindi
- preponderant meaning in Hindi
- rug meaning in Hindi
- rampant meaning in Hindi