Report meaning in HindiReport is a english word.
Report Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
report = रिपोर्ट
- Usage: Annual report of our school is very good.
report = अफवाह
- Usage: Don't believe in idle reports.
report = धारणा
- Usage: My sister received a good report about her character.
report = विस्फोट
- Usage: There is report of a gun.
report = नाम
- Usage: He is a man of bad report.
report = हाल लिखना
- Usage: The discovery of a new medicine of Cancer has been reported.
report = कार्य प्रगति सूचना
- Usage: The doctor reported the patient is now fit and well.
report = शिकायत करना
- Usage: I intend to report him to the secretary for cheating.
report = लिखना
- Usage: The stenographer has reported the speech of the president.
report = जानकारी देना
- Usage: Please report to the receptionist on arrival at 10.1.tomorrow with your
- Usage: certificates and testimonials.
report = वर्णन करना
- Usage: He has reported a deficit.
- Usage: The company reports pre-tax profits of over 1000d crore.
Report Meaning in Detail
report (noun) = a written document describing the findings of some individual or group
Synonyms: report, study, written_report
- Usage: this accords with the recent study by Hill and Dale
report (noun) = the act of informing by verbal report
Synonyms: report, account
- Usage: he heard reports that they were causing trouble
- Usage: by all accounts they were a happy couple
report (noun) = a short account of the news
Synonyms: report, news_report, story, account, write_up
- Usage: the report of his speech
- Usage: the story was on the 11 o'clock news
- Usage: the account of his speech that was given on the evening news made the governor furious
report (noun) = a sharp explosive sound (especially the sound of a gun firing)
- Usage: they heard a violent report followed by silence
report (noun) = a written evaluation of a student's scholarship and deportment
Synonyms: report_card, report
- Usage: his father signed his report card
report (noun) = an essay (especially one written as an assignment)
Synonyms: composition, paper, report, theme
- Usage: he got an A on his composition
report (noun) = the general estimation that the public has for a person
Synonyms: reputation, report
- Usage: he acquired a reputation as an actor before he started writing
- Usage: he was a person of bad report
report (verb) = to give an account or representation of in words
Synonyms: report, describe, account
- Usage: Discreet Italian police described it in a manner typically continental
report (verb) = announce as the result of an investigation or experience or finding
- Usage: Dozens of incidents of wife beatings are reported daily in this city
- Usage: The team reported significant advances in their research
report (verb) = announce one's presence
- Usage: I report to work every day at 9 o'clock
report (verb) = make known to the authorities
- Usage: One student reported the other to the principal
report (verb) = be responsible for reporting the details of, as in journalism
Synonyms: report, cover
- Usage: Snow reported on China in the 1950's
- Usage: The cub reporter covered New York City
report (verb) = complain about; make a charge against
- Usage: I reported her to the supervisor
- pincer_movement meaning in Hindi
- evasive-answer meaning in Hindi
- utilitarianism meaning in Hindi
- figure_of_eight meaning in Hindi
- Europe meaning in Hindi
- inequitable meaning in Hindi
- defray meaning in Hindi
- lightweight meaning in Hindi
- per_annum meaning in Hindi
- free_hand meaning in Hindi
- heather meaning in Hindi
- importance meaning in Hindi
- amusingly meaning in Hindi
- backyard meaning in Hindi
- nervy meaning in Hindi