Respect meaning in HindiRespect is a english word.
Respect Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
respect = सम्मान
- Usage: Have some respect for your teachers.
respect = ख्याल
- Usage: A good journalist must have respect for the needs of the reader.
respect = संबंध या संदर्भ
- Usage: With respect to your letter.
- Usage: Your article is praiseworthy in respect of style.
respect = कुछ अंश तक
- Usage: In some respect your article is better than mine.
respect = सम्मान करना
- Usage: We must respect our elders.
respect = प्रशंसा करना
- Usage: I respect you for your honesty.
respect = आत्मसम्मान रखना
- Usage: If you don't respect your self,how can you expect others to respect you.
Respect Meaning in Detail
respect (noun) = (usually preceded by `in') a detail or point
Synonyms: respect, regard
- Usage: it differs in that respect
respect (noun) = the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
Synonyms: esteem, regard, respect
- Usage: it is held in esteem
- Usage: a man who has earned high regard
respect (noun) = an attitude of admiration or esteem
Synonyms: respect, esteem, regard
- Usage: she lost all respect for him
respect (noun) = a courteous expression (by word or deed) of esteem or regard
Synonyms: deference, respect
- Usage: his deference to her wishes was very flattering
- Usage: be sure to give my respects to the dean
respect (noun) = behavior intended to please your parents
Synonyms: obedience, respect
- Usage: their children were never very strong on obedience
- Usage: he went to law school out of respect for his father's wishes
respect (noun) = a feeling of friendship and esteem
Synonyms: regard, respect
- Usage: she mistook his manly regard for love
- Usage: he inspires respect
respect (noun) = courteous regard for people's feelings
Synonyms: deference, respect, respectfulness
- Usage: in deference to your wishes
- Usage: out of respect for his privacy
respect (verb) = regard highly; think much of
Synonyms: respect, esteem, value, prize, prise
- Usage: I respect his judgement
- Usage: We prize his creativity
respect (verb) = show respect towards
Synonyms: respect, honor, honour, abide_by, observe
- Usage: honor your parents!
- reactionary meaning in Hindi
- unwind meaning in Hindi
- step_parent meaning in Hindi
- irrepressible meaning in Hindi
- anecdotal meaning in Hindi
- acquaint meaning in Hindi
- in_round_figures meaning in Hindi
- stoop meaning in Hindi
- basketball meaning in Hindi
- yeoman meaning in Hindi
- fight meaning in Hindi
- depict meaning in Hindi
- ovoid meaning in Hindi
- approach meaning in Hindi
- ratification meaning in Hindi