Rugged meaning in HindiRugged is a english word.
Rugged Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
rugged = ऊँचा-नीचा
- Usage: Her city is surrounded by rocky and rugged mountains.
rugged = ऊबड़ खाबड़
- Usage: It was a rugged road going up the mountains.
rugged = सख्त
- Usage: He has a rugged face.
- Usage: Her boss is a rugged individualist.
rugged = मज़बूत
- Usage: Everybody knows that tata sumo is a rugged vehicle.
Rugged Meaning in Detail
rugged (adj) = sturdy and strong in constitution or construction; enduring
- Usage: with a house full of boys you have to have rugged furniture
rugged (adj) = having long narrow shallow depressions (as grooves or wrinkles) in the surface
Synonyms: furrowed, rugged
- Usage: furrowed fields
- Usage: his furrowed face lit by a warming smile
rugged (adj) = topographically very uneven
Synonyms: broken, rugged
- Usage: broken terrain
- Usage: rugged ground
rugged (adj) = very difficult; severely testing stamina or resolution
Synonyms: rugged, tough
- Usage: a rugged competitive examination
- Usage: the rugged conditions of frontier life
- Usage: the competition was tough
- Usage: it's a tough life
- Usage: it was a tough job
- stammerer meaning in Hindi
- idealization meaning in Hindi
- decorum meaning in Hindi
- long_winded meaning in Hindi
- action meaning in Hindi
- igloo meaning in Hindi
- mating meaning in Hindi
- sitting_duck meaning in Hindi
- overeat meaning in Hindi
- mistake meaning in Hindi
- heart_warming meaning in Hindi
- untangle meaning in Hindi
- barrow meaning in Hindi
- flighty meaning in Hindi
- on_the_files meaning in Hindi